Nike commercials....appreciation post

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by DT43

that Write the Future commercial is incredible. the Kobe cameo was sick, but a Queen Elizabeth cameo also? are you frickin kidding me?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

It's clearly just a lookalike. They make the most inventive adverts though, definitely appreciated.
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
 someone told me it was actually her, idk why i believed that
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I put the Write The Future commercial on my iTouch just to watch it every so often...Nike is 1 of the best when it comes to creativity in it's commercials...

Judging from the responses in here, either you guys are young or don't remember mad commercials nike had. What about the AJ XI and the AJ XII commercials? The fun police with KG, Jason Kidd, GP, Terry Porter, Tim Hardaway, and Tim Duncan? The cartoon commercial with the rapping Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, and Jason Williams? I'm partial to basketball, but those commercials were classic. Don't forget the Barcelona commercials for the '92 Dream team, Barkley commercials...the list could go on. Wieden & Kennedy is genius.

Originally Posted by beh235

Judging from the responses in here, either you guys are young or don't remember mad commercials nike had. What about the AJ XI and the AJ XII commercials? The fun police with KG, Jason Kidd, GP, Terry Porter, Tim Hardaway, and Tim Duncan? The cartoon commercial with the rapping Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, and Jason Williams? I'm partial to basketball, but those commercials were classic. Don't forget the Barcelona commercials for the '92 Dream team, Barkley commercials...the list could go on. Wieden & Kennedy is genius.
its not just about youth, but you gotta remeber too nike has done hundreds of comericals, but those are also classics in there own
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i liked the whole HS football commercial series they did, urlacher, LT, vick? and a couple of others were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom