Nike Cortez

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Forest Gump
Best movie ever!

anyways, I wouldn't wer em cause people around here are stupid and theyd be like "ey homes, you bang"
but one of my gangster friends let me borrow a pair and they are very comfortable

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Forest Gump
Best movie ever!

anyways, I wouldn't wer em cause people around here are stupid and theyd be like "ey homes, you bang"
but one of my gangster friends let me borrow a pair and they are very comfortable

everybody owned a pair of these back in the day, they were only like 40$ at the local sports store..i wouldnt spend my hard earned money on them, i remember they wore out very poorly.

idk if it was because of the way i walked or the treads on the bottom of the shoe, but the way the sole curves high up in the front of the toe caused me to always be stubbing my feet on the concrete when i walked, i wound up really beating them up and the leather toe cap faded so quickly. I've also noticed this on other peoples pairs ive seen wearing them that had an average amount of usage.

its a casual shoe, i dont think anyone is going to get excited about them.

everybody owned a pair of these back in the day, they were only like 40$ at the local sports store..i wouldnt spend my hard earned money on them, i remember they wore out very poorly.

idk if it was because of the way i walked or the treads on the bottom of the shoe, but the way the sole curves high up in the front of the toe caused me to always be stubbing my feet on the concrete when i walked, i wound up really beating them up and the leather toe cap faded so quickly. I've also noticed this on other peoples pairs ive seen wearing them that had an average amount of usage.

its a casual shoe, i dont think anyone is going to get excited about them.

I've gone thru phases with Cortez's in the past.. somewhat of a narrow shoe but the design is interesting considering the numerous styles originating from the early era of Nike that can be hard to distinguish from one another.. that and the simple colorways always made the Cortez easy to like. 

Nike has revisited the Cortez in 2010 with several colorways released.. there's more in store for 2011 including original colors and material choices, nylon or leather, in addition to new colorways inspired by the color palette of the last few years..  not what I personally wanted to see but some of them are really dope!

I'm actually due to pick up a couple pairs of Cortez this week.. i'll re-up with a pic once I got them home

fyi - Cortez's only run btwn $50-60

I've gone thru phases with Cortez's in the past.. somewhat of a narrow shoe but the design is interesting considering the numerous styles originating from the early era of Nike that can be hard to distinguish from one another.. that and the simple colorways always made the Cortez easy to like. 

Nike has revisited the Cortez in 2010 with several colorways released.. there's more in store for 2011 including original colors and material choices, nylon or leather, in addition to new colorways inspired by the color palette of the last few years..  not what I personally wanted to see but some of them are really dope!

I'm actually due to pick up a couple pairs of Cortez this week.. i'll re-up with a pic once I got them home

fyi - Cortez's only run btwn $50-60

I like the Light Charcoal/Anthracite's...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom