Nike Devin Booker 1

This looks 100% casual to me….. idk how I feel about it yet. That faded orange suede ain’t it for me tho

I’m actually really diggin these!! They look like a modern teched out AF1 with what looks to be premium materials and to me, there’s nothing wrong with that! However, I am not a booker fan at all. Maybe I’ll just cop and remove the booker tag? We shall see…

It's also nice to see a sig shoe in a team color. Unlike what nike/JB have done with tatum, luka, zion, lebron, even sabrina ionescu lately
It's almost as if Nike is intentionally NOT dropping Brons in "basic" Lakers c/w's... I like the simplicity of the Chapter 1. I feel like Nike would kill if they made this available on the NikeByYou platform [instead of an af1]... I feel like there hasn't been a worthy signature on there for a while.

The site is back up

The cushioning setup is disappointing for $150

book1-exploaded-view.jpg

Nothing in the forefoot :smh:

Last edited:
So I guess it'll be Chapter Two when the next one is released? Instead of the Book 2? Or both Book 2/Chapter 2? 🤔

I can't imagine hooping in these but they look good for a shoe. I like the snakey look they gave for the Kobe feel, not unlike Sabrina's shoe.

They look good for both on court and casual. $150… it’s only ⬆️ from here on out…

They look amazing. Sad we gotta wait til Spring 2024. But they will make a great summer time shoe. I need two pairs.

Yea, I hate the release timeframe. I do hope he ends up on the Olympic team though, so we get some extra colorways 🔥
Olympic colorway would be fire! I also saw someone asking for an all black pair with a white swoosh a few pages back. Damn I’m hyped!

Back
Top Bottom