Nike Doernbecher 2009 Collection Pic via TheShoeGame.com

am really feeling those shox and the AF1s arent bad either. Can easily live without the Vi though

the Vl are real nice get ready for online mania
roll.gif

I got the doernbecher 1s and iis ima try to get the vi,i know they come out nov 14th i just hope the time is the same as tha last two, i wrote it down

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

I was wondering what the kid would look like... he appears to be one of us.
pimp.gif
Now I kinda what these.

DF!!!
After some thinking, I think I want these too
pimp.gif

i'll prolly buy my girl the dunks....i still havent even wore or unlaced the Air Force Ones from last year...

They should have thrown some leather on top of the vi's...nice though. for a good cause so I always try to grab them

THe shox are the only nice ones. I'll you though, the kids did better than most of todays nike designers.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

yeah it's too bad these kids with cancer and other life threatening diseases couldn't meet your expectations with their shoe designs... maybe you should write them a letter and tell them to step their game up.
eyes.gif

Well said. Despite what they design, it's for a good cause and should be appreciated in that regard rather than to meet our how we want them to be.

Ugh i wish i didn't do a double take on those VI's..i might needa break down and cop those..for only my third JB purchase of the year..

I agree with whoever said white laces in the VI's, that's what I thought when I first saw them too. the colorway is nice.

Buying any of these is definitely an act of charity.
QFT

But Since when did raising money for charity entail creating horrible looking shoes???? Imagine how much they could raise for charity with just one nicecolorway of each shoes that people would bend over backwards to get.

Back
Top Bottom