Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

Trust me...if they haven't caught on to you after ordering 6 pairs of DB X's and 3 pairs of DB Foam's, you're fine. :lol:

I was getting multiple limited releases without any problems for a while now till they got me for a recent Jordan release. You never know when they might catch you and end up banning your address.

Last edited:
that dude blocked his twitter 
roll.gif

DB X prices seem to be dropping pretty hard...

Seeing them end for around $500-550.

DB 1 - Done
DB 2 - Done
DB 3 - Done
DB 4 - Done
DB 5 - Done
DB 6 - Done
DB 7
DB 8
DB 9 - Done
DB 10 - Done

Do you think Nike will have the kid whoever does the Jordan next year pick between the 7 or 8 to get 1-10 done, then move on to 11+?

I would love to see what a kid would do with a pair of VIII's. :smokin

Last edited:
If they do DB Jordan 11, it might the most hyped shoe of all time. I don't know if it would reach Yeezy II hype, but I'm sure it would be up there. 

DB X prices seem to be dropping pretty hard...

Seeing them end for around $500-550.

DB 1 - Done
DB 2 - Done
DB 3 - Done
DB 4 - Done
DB 5 - Done
DB 6 - Done
DB 7
DB 8
DB 9 - Done
DB 10 - Done

Do you think Nike will have the kid whoever does the Jordan next year pick between the 7 or 8 to get 1-10 done, then move on to 11+?

I would love to see what a kid would do with a pair of VIII's.
smokin.gif
Body is ready

Crazy thing about that guy snitching on twitter, was he did it within 10minutes of the original Post. Talk about Lurking.

Now that i have my pairs in hand. Where you at meg ?
Do you have a 20% off coupon generator lol?

And im curious as how you ship so many things to the same address and they are oblivious to it
So for Meg to find you ... 

She would have to look up 6 orders where:

1 set of 8.5 DB 10 / Foam + 1 set of 9.5 DB 10 / Foam + 1 set of 11.5 DB 10 / Foam + 1 single 9 DB 10 + 1 single 10 DB 10 + 1 single 13 DB 10

was purchased.

To assist her even further, the tax amount of $23.52 could be used to determine the potential state in which you reside.

The use of a 20% off coupon could also assist her in narrowing down our orders.

Last edited:

Those were not TLO... I got them manually.
Yep. I think many people were expecting them to be TLO but there was a delay between when they appeared on NDC and when the tweet went out so if you waited on link, they were in carts by then. 

Last edited:

1 set of 8.5 DB 10 / Foam + 1 set of 9.5 DB 10 / Foam + 1 set of 11.5 DB 10 / Foam + 1 single 9 DB 10 + 1 single 10 DB 10 + 1 single 13 DB 10

was purchased.

To assist her even further, the tax amount of $23.52 could be used to determine the potential state in which you reside.

Dudes rooting for others to get canned. SMH.

It's an arms race - either ante up or fall back.

And, yes, I don't like the way things are either. I was complaining about this shoe thing jumping the shark during the days of Espo and Skateboard P drop. But, things are the way the are - deal with it, or play the sidelines.

was purchased.

your not understanding the point of the post. If they didnt find out that i ordered 9 pairs in the first place what makes you think they would go through all this trouble to ban me ?

9 ******g pairs and I couldn't get one and reading niketown ny restocked yesterday again yeah im salty as ****

Last edited:
An arms race?

Really?

First it was "adapt or die".

Now its an arms race?

In an ideal world, ANY shoe that releases on ndc, should have enough supply to last for sale for AT LEAST 30-60 mins.

Clicking the link and being told they are all gone after 10 seconds is a joke

Not everyone has super internet n all that crap.

Back
Top Bottom