Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

Well the DB 5s were $185 Retail and now they average around $1200.
mean.gif
So I would say anywhere between $800 to $1400. Ridiculous prices. Don't make no damn sense really. But oh well. If I miss them on to the next release.

how you tryna predict resale already? just wait for the drop, see if you get them, if you dont then scale the market then

Well guess Nike wasn't the first to release a shoe from this years Doernbecher collection...

DBs are now NOT Nike exclusive?...
Last year, skate shops got the Dunk High SB. But I think they mostly got them AFTER the NDC release.  Seems this year, skate shops are geting and dropping the Janoskis before the NDC release.  Not sure why.  I am pretty sure all the other Doernbechers are NDC and Niketowns only.

Free runs for me! Those are looking nice. I might go for the foamposites but at $250 that comes close to 300 retail after taxes., and no way I would even pay retail for those Xs. Not a fan at all.

First time to pick-up in NYC. If fortunate enough to get RSVPs at both 21Mercer & Niketown, do you typically have windows long enough to pick-up from both stores?

Back
Top Bottom