Nike Dunk Hi AC* TZ September Release

Love this shoe and would mos def copp the greys but I have no idea on where a "tier zero" store is in or around Detroit. Anyone?

These came out beautiful. They already released to European TZ accounts and they need to be seen in person. I have never been on board with anything jordanfusion, be it dub zero, spizike, ajf fusions, but nike has had some recent hits on their hands in terns of fusions/updates. AM 90 currents, lunar everyday, airmaxim and the half cent. (not to say they have not had their share of misses)

I have always loved the dunk upper tooling, and been indifferent to the midsole constuction/astethics/comfort. Likewise I have enjoyed the vulcanized look onsome vans and low cut blazers, without being partial to the uppers of many of those models.

I am still awaiting the chance to hold the AC ND hybrid, but these are in contention for my top 10 Nike releases of 09.

It doesnt come cleaner than this, a shoe you can rock will many different outfits, on a date, at the club, casual at the workplace.........

Some combinations are for the better and others are disasters, I am sick of the anti-hybrid argument, bring free sold comfort to the forefoot of the am 90,update the am 1 and make it 30% lighter.......... why do we complain, cookies and milk, peanut butter and jelly, things may not have been intended to bepaired...... ie 6 different jordan model's, but a nice simple construction like the dunk AC is far from overdoing it.

How much did these release for? any chance I'd still be able to get a pair and where about online?

seen 'em at atmos this past weekend. would have grabbed a pair but by luggage was too full already. nice, simple shoe.

these are great,, but yeah, why cant they just make this a regular dunk, why change the sole?

Thanks Rapido, I gave em a call but they only got the black ones, anyone know where I can get the Greys?

Originally Posted by chi9bulls

Thanks Rapido, I gave em a call but they only got the black ones, anyone know where I can get the Greys?

pickyourshoes.com

I don't know why the complaints, they're dope and they're cheap. Canvas upper with blazer bottom.....they're sick. Simple colors andcomfortable. Here are some detailed pictures of my pairs I picked up.

I'm diggin those! simple yet fresh.. whats the MSRP? Damn.. 70$
Maybe I'm just cheap but I feel like those shoes are at most worth 50$

$70 is cheap...most folks who heard it was for that price copped another pair. Almost like 2 for the price of 1.

Back
Top Bottom