Nike Dunk Low - Black 3M

Nobody has pictures of theirs up yet? I should be getting my box in the mail next week, I'll post some pics to give guys a different look at them.

yeah i got my pair yesterday, bday present to myself, got charged 135 though, o well. Ill probably sell em if i can, ill put pics up later tonight

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Couldnt DISAGREE more with that comment...wearing mine today at the office and they look great

any shops in H-TOWN? Got everyone distracted with the yeezy release....now I can cop that slept on heat....!

will be my first pair of dunks. wish they were cheaper and SB to kill two birds with one stone (1st dunk &SB) but o well.

Originally Posted by kweimer1

Couldnt DISAGREE more with that comment...wearing mine today at the office and they look great
That's too bad. But if you enjoy them, that's fine. $125 + tax wasted in my opinion. The 3M is hardly reflective, and the black meshdoesn't fit with the shoe. This is how a 3M shoe is done:
dunk_low_red_wht.jpg
dunk_low_grey_grey_red_2.jpg
dunk_low_obs_3m_wht_7.jpg

Leather or nubuck, and some 3M that really pops off. Not that stuff they use now that they try to pass off as 3M. I was excited for them when the initialpictures were shown. But in person, I couldn't have been more disappointed.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

They're "technically" SB.
How's that? Because of the zoom air? I guess you could say it's like the newer SB's (thin tongue like a regular dunk)

=]] grabbed mine for 67
i think these are really nice
yes the 3m doesn't pop but it's still a nice subtle touch
the icy sole is piff though

^ wow 67? I got mine at Houston Galleria's sheikz for 135 after tax....SMH WOW! Just so yall know though....still got a good size amount over there

Here are few pics as promised. Not sure what the guys are talking about when thy say the 3m isn't that reflective..anyway here you go, judge for yourself.

With Flash:

And No Flash:

Thanks for the compliments guys.
Oh and for those wondering, the material on the shoe (toebox and side pannels) is not 'mesh' its regular woven nylon with cross stitching to give aperforated look.

Back
Top Bottom