Nike Dunk Low - Black 3M

They have these @ NikeTown SF for $125, their not that special even though 3m/mesh toebox is a dream come true for me. I picked them up gave a good lookin downbecause i didnt think they were 3m, then i saw the price and i was like
eek.gif
. The je ne seis quois is missing form these compared to the previous 3m dunks nikereleased.

Sorry to gravedig but just picked these up 757 at military shoe city for $50 (final edit, just checked my receipt, sorry yall
roll.gif
). They had some small (7.5) and large (11) sizes left. Dope shoe, just couldntdrop retail on em.

finally ended up findin these and they were in the price range i was willin to spend so i couldnt pass...was lookin for these for a while....i found them for$80 and i had a $50 visa gift card so i only wound up having to come out of pocket $30 for these...ill consider these an early birthday present to myself

^^^ whered you cop at??? i think i wanna Dbl up on these bad boys, a lot of people slept

I dont think alot of people slept i think people didnt cop cuz the 3m material is weak doesnt reflect like it should, still clean tho.

Back
Top Bottom