nike dunk sb medicom 3

Hello, I have two questions regarding this pair. First of all how will the 3M on them resist If you wear them? Does it crack easily ? Can anybody who woretheir pair post any pictures of them? So my second question is regarding their distribution. They were only available in Japan,correct? Or were they alsoreleaser in other parts of the world? I actually have a pair with usd 65 suggested retail tag on the box, and they didn't come with the bearbrick bag.Anybody have an idea how many pairs were produced? Thank you for all your feedbacks.

They crease BAD esp the toe box area. 3m isnt the best material to use esp on the whole shoe. Only available for those living in Japan through BAKEKUBCITYwebsite. They didn't ship outside of Japan, and i believe you had to pay a registration fee in order to order the shoes. How much did you pay for yourpair? Because as far as I know most of the boxes didn't come with the suggested retail sticker. I own Medicom 1,2, & 3 and none of them came with thesuggested retail. It did however came with a big BAKEKUBCITY brown box along with a white bag to put the shoe box in. Also keep in mind that with Medicom 1& 2's so many fakes out there. You should post pictures of your medicoms

I don't know anything really about those questions since I never wore em
and don't even know where my DS pair sits in my fully messed up apartment room.
(I believe the 1's & 2's were more limited tho.)

But what I know that's (kind of) related to this issue is....,
Babekub (Medicom's subsidiary whose online store was the one
that was supposed to be selling em exclusively) has just decided to stop their operation
because Medicom has just opened their exclusive store in Iseten Department in Shinjuku or something,
according to their news release that was announced on Sept. 1st.
And I was extremely surprised that they have even refunded me the annual membership fee for 09!!

Hi Djbbert,

thank you for your reply. Would you mind posting pics of your worn pair ? I'll take pics of mine and share them with you.
I'm confident they're legit and that is why I was trying to find out more about my pair.

Here you go:

A few people who i know who has a pair of Medicom 3 say there's no suggested retail on the box. Def show pictures when you get a chance

What I paid to Babekub to cop mine was JPY14,175 which is approx. $152.75US now
and as far as I remember, babekubcity.com was the only place that were selling em officially,
so, I believe you can pretty much say that was the retail price
even though currency rate at that time was really different from today's.

And their website is still stating that model was their exclusive item actually (although in Japanese tho)
and that was what babekubcity.com was supposed to be ORIGINALLY
(requires annual membership fee, but the members can purchase the item that's exclusively sold by them)
and it was definitely like that (in terms of their Nike products at least) until that 3 bears dunks came out
and after that 3 bear release......, it was simply a pain being a paid member of that service though.

Suggested retail was only $65 for this?!
That's one of the reasons why I hated babekub so much.

Thank you for the confirmation.
So does anybody have a clue where this pair came from ? I mean they didn't come from bakekubecity website.

Definitely no clue, but still can't believe that suggested retail cos yours seems legit for sure.
(Cos that means babekub was simply doubling that cost if the currency rate is like today's................)

Didnt most Pink box and black boxs come with retail prices? All ignored obviously.

Nike is mad sneaky. Who knows.

I don't really know what's the truth about these pricing tag
cos every sneakers released via Nike-Japan definitely don't have such tags on its boxes
(and this one's pink box definitely didn't have such suggested retail tag).

But what I do know for sure about this one is.......,
babekub was way more sneaker (not meaning the kicks) than Nike has been
since the differences between the one Serban25 got and mine I can think of are...,
mine came w/ babekub's nylon shoe bag and was double-boxed by babekub's own cardboard box
which I can easily assume each wouldn't even cost a dollar for Babekub to add.

Back
Top Bottom