Nike finally to retro Air Force Max CB in OG color &butchers em in da process VOL hyperfuse

video_image-133484.jpg

im taking this personal.......these were one of my favorite kicks ever.

mean.gif

Nike_Air_Force_Max_CB.jpg

RIP.

couldve dont without the purple outsole, but the purple teeth kinda make it pop.

still im more pissed about the air ups :smh:

Last edited:
either way these would be a pass in my book but yeah nike did these a serious injustice smh nike wth are u thinking ruining shoes for some profit. They seriously care nothing about what people want or making their customers happy

Why they keep messing with us? U don't see why these can't be retroed in the OG colors. Just doesn't make sense and its destined to go straight to the sales racks.

Just remember that they would have butchered them in OG form as well, leaving us to question whether we think their effort was "good enough.". This way you don't even have to think about copping. I like to think they did us a favor in that respect.

Damn, damn, damn.  

Balled hard on the JV squad in these and have wanted to own another wearable pair since.

Some things just aren't meant to be.  Thanks Nike.  
mean.gif
mean.gif

Just got my eastbay email saying they are dropping this Saturday. I'll still get a pair to play ball. They'll hit the sales rack for sure.

I don't understand how they can release 40 million colors of generic looking Kobes and Lebrons but they can't just get it right with this retro. It's a damn shame.

I don't get why they think they can get away with a smaller air unit and hyp fuse...on everything, the diamond fury hybrid was the worst

Back
Top Bottom