Nike flight condor high help-

Yo what's up NT- going through my "flight" collectionamd realized I don't have a pair of flight condor highs- since it's not a hypbeast she I figure it'd be cheap to add to the collection....

So my question is what color is the dopest? Was there like a quick strike or limited edition? Pics?

Yo what's up NT- going through my "flight" collectionamd realized I don't have a pair of flight condor highs- since it's not a hypbeast she I figure it'd be cheap to add to the collection....

So my question is what color is the dopest? Was there like a quick strike or limited edition? Pics?
you are basing your decision on another persons opinion on the dopest color or what will get attention only because they are quickstrikes or limited edition? you are not a freelythinkingmind

@go rilla , searched condors and only like 4 colors came up.... I was looking for more than that... Maybe something limited that wasn't on google search and make my choice from them.... You can't say I like military 4s best out of all 4s without seeing DBs, motorsports, undefeated etc- well I mean you can but I'd like to see every option before making a final choice-

Back
Top Bottom