nike Flightposite retro pics

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

[Jay - Z]
"You see me stressed right? CAN I LIVE.....?"

eek.gif

Joints are as "exact" as a retro can get. Thank heavens for eBay.
laugh.gif
All o.g.s gone by last summer once I got the news, for top dollar. S

Suckas!
laugh.gif

Y'all hypebeast/new kats in this hobby are just sad.
grin.gif

There wouldn't have been eggplants if this colorway and the golds didn't come out. But half of you were probably 6 years old in 1999.
smh.gif

Beasts will be beast.....................................

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i remember i got these for getting good grades back in the 6th grade
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

if i see any of these hypebeast rockin woman's jeans wit these flightposites imma gag...
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I've already seen a kid rocking the Eggplants with purple skinny jeans
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Young Turbo

if i see any of these hypebeast rockin woman's jeans wit these flightposites imma gag...
sick.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
smh.gif
I think wearing these with super baggy gangster jeans is pretty redic, too. But then again, dudes don't check out other dudes' jeans, rightguys?

Originally Posted by Blue0230

sick.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
smh.gif
I think wearing these with super baggy gangster jeans is pretty redic, too. But then again, dudes don't check out other dudes' jeans, right guys?

ya then wat would u rock these wit? off the court that is, still ball shorts?

My guess is the same jeans they always wear. I'm a old navy relaxed junkie so thats what its going to be, i refuse to OD on jeans.

Damn they got to come out same time as the XX3's Frig.

I wonder if I would be able to scoop these up on a F&F or some sort of discount.

Hopefully everyone will be busy with the Countdown Packages.

That way I can get all of these 90's BBall kicks on sale.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

sick.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
smh.gif
I think wearing these with super baggy gangster jeans is pretty redic, too. But then again, dudes don't check out other dudes' jeans, right guys?

Hmmm... lemme think... I'd rather not wear "girl" jeans, and I'd prefer to not wear some lowlife JNCO jeans that sag halfway down mybuttcheeks and look like I bought them off a sale rack at a Big'n'Tall. I'd probably rock them with normal-fitting grown-man jeans.

I've heard feb. 1st, 2nd and 9th. I'll be checking everyday until they come out these are a must. Not copping the Golds or the Eggplants if they comeout.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
smh.gif

Hmmm... lemme think... I'd rather not wear "girl" jeans, and I'd prefer to not wear some lowlife JNCO jeans that sag halfway down my buttcheeks and look like I bought them off a sale rack at a Big'n'Tall. I'd probably rock them with normal-fitting grown-man jeans.
Basketball shorts still sound better

Originally Posted by bonafide125

sick.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
smh.gif

Hmmm... lemme think... I'd rather not wear "girl" jeans, and I'd prefer to not wear some lowlife JNCO jeans that sag halfway down my buttcheeks and look like I bought them off a sale rack at a Big'n'Tall. I'd probably rock them with normal-fitting grown-man jeans.
Basketball shorts still sound better

theres gotta be something different than jeans or ball shorts, since this shoe has a more futuristic styling, isn't there some other type of pantsthats stylish

...these don't rock with jeans imo...at least not on me. Its either shorts or sweatpants for most basketball sneakers

yeah these will be hard to rock with jeans

i donno maybe not, ill just be playing in mine

Back
Top Bottom