nike Flightposite retro pics

FYI... Black Flightposite I are on Eastbay with a shipment date stating for 1/30/08...Price is $179.99... Just thought let all you guys know...

oh ok thats wuz up, i was in the mall yesterday and i went to champs, world foot locker, and footaction and they had no idea what i was talking about when iasked about the flighposites

how do these fit? if i wear a 10 in the retro foams, what size should i get in these?

I just purchased them from eastbay for 159 shipped to my door. I used the 15% off paypal code. They are backordered though, and not expected to ship until1/30/07.

man, i have a FL giftcard and would get them if they were on there
mad.gif

They are kind of narrow so if any of you have wide feet and plan on wearing a comfortable fit you may want to go half a size bigger.

For all yall that wanna cop on eastbay use LKS17CCB for 20% off which brings it to 150.98 shipped (standard shipping).

Hey guy's dont know much about these shoes but all the good stuff you guy's have said about them lead's me to believe i have to buy know matterwhat. let me start off by sayin i dont collect im not worried about the turnaround on these kicks in 10 yrs from now i just look to /buy/spend hard earned $ onshoes that perform like $180 and are worth the cash so if the guy's who have played ball in these sayin there top 10 best then i must get!!therefore ihave couple of questions though How do these breathe???cause they look like they dont. also how heavy are these? BTW im 6'3 225 (bigboy) mostly play SG/SF spot what do you guys think would these be worth the $cash$ thanx.

ibleedorange342313 wrote:also how heavy are these? BTW im 6'3 225 (big boy) mostly play SG/SF spot what do you guys think would these be worth the $cash$ thanx.
They breathe ok. Not bad not fantastic. Weight is moderate too. By todays standards performance is decent, you may get value for your money in amore recent shoe though.
Cushioning feel is more minimal than the Foamposite,

^^do yall think these will sell out pretty soon after release, like say... the playoff 8's? or will they stick around long enuff for a price reduction likethe all-black foamposite 1's?

Originally Posted by CeRtIfIeD bAlLeR

does anyone know when the eggplants release???

eggplants have only been mentioned in a rumor, but nvr. confirmed. (not 100% sure.)

Originally Posted by solezprogression

^^do yall think these will sell out pretty soon after release, like say... the playoff 8's? or will they stick around long enuff for a price reduction like the all-black foamposite 1's?

I think they'll stick around...$180 is too much for a general release to sell out.

hmmm

i wonder if i can get these on my next 50 percent off.

hmmmm

and on the jeans questions

imo, levis 505 is the best fit, not too baggy, but not looking like girls jeans.

Back
Top Bottom