nike Flightposite retro pics

FREAK THAT...I JUST ORDERED THESE JOINTS FROM EASTBAY..GOOD LOOKS ON THE CODE...ILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THESE KICKS...!!!!

Originally Posted by na penny 89

wow just wear what you like i might rock these with a champion authentic but its not 03.

like that matters
grin.gif

summer time im in a jersey 24/7

Yo 703 Hwy GOOD LOOKS on that code B. I just ordered my pair, that code really helped. It's cool when people on this forum actually show love instead ofbeing jerks like usual.

^^ people have confirmed that they are, but no release date yet, so it cannot be for certain

These are as good as mine... Eggplants next. Gold maybe.... Flightposites for the springtime in Florida :D

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

Yo 703 Hwy GOOD LOOKS on that code B. I just ordered my pair, that code really helped. It's cool when people on this forum actually show love instead of being jerks like usual.
No problem homie, just looking out for fellow NT'ers

quick question for anyone that may know... I went to Footlocker today and talked to an employee about the Flightposties and he told me that there was anotherpair that was on thier manifest that did not have a color with it. Now I didn't see it and he might have been making it up.....but has anyone heardanything? Thanks

just ordered these off eastbay with the 20%off code
pimp.gif
good looks, cantwait till i get these babys in the mail

LKS17CCB for 20% off which brings it to 150.98 shipped -- It was on the last page. Thanks to whoever posted it originally.

damn... my barber said he seen a chick in the check cashing spot rocking these.. i wanted to go look but i didn't..

man the euro silvers have to be retro'd.. those were the best pair.. i miss mine.. still rocked them with a broken zipper..

I am just curious WHEN did the original flightposite come out? What year? How much is the market value on the originals? Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom