nike Flightposite retro pics

Seeing as to how Eastbay has them on preorder for the end of January, I'm assuming the release should be around that time.

Originally Posted by phillykickz

I'm impressed. They did a real good job on the retro. Good job Nike!
It's difficult to botch up the retro of a shoe that is molded... as long as you have the original molds and similar materials, you can't gowrong.

493548.jpg

Yo its crazy because I want them first day, but after seeing the foamposites bomb like that, I would be a fool to drop $180 then see them marked down within amonth.

The way Nike is allocating the 'posite line to soft- to hardcore fans, I'd be really surprised to see these drop below retail.

The Eastbay discount is a steal.

I don't think these will fly off the shelves but i do think there gonna move with out being discounted. Im waiting on my income tax or financial aid andima cop these

Originally Posted by varu23

if i wear the huarache 2k4 in 9.5 what size should i order the flightposites in?

True to size, so if you wear a 9.5, then 9.5

My store got them in today...went to get my check and my boss hit me with the good news. I tried them on and everything is bueno....but if you have fat feetthey might be a problem to rock. We can't sell them until February 9th so I'm guessing thats the official release date

Could someone describe the fit ?
Someone mentioned they are true to size, but I guess they are narrow, right ?
What about the toebox roomy or not ? Any other shoes that fit similar ?

Thanks for any input.

Back
Top Bottom