Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

I can't wait to see more cw's!!!
I really want a simple black/grey/white cw.
I just bought the Vivid Blue ones and I'm already wanting a second pair.
Hurry up Nike!

^^ order online , that's what I did and also got $10 using ebates ,,,, total price winds up being $175

online pics of the grey/blue CW before release i loved,  at the time i thought they looked alot better than the black first CW.  if only the grey upper was lighter, to me that would have made the shoe looked even better.  i still liked the shoe when i saw it in person yesterday and so i did end up buyin them but im not sure if i like them better than the black CW - so pretty much a tie lol

the black Cw has def grown on me, thought they were abit loud and funky when i first got them but since then ive worn them a few times.

lol as i was tryin on the grey pair, another nike staff walked by and asked if i was tryin to decide between the two CWs and he picked the black over the grey but he didnt know that i wore the black pair into the store lol 

super comfy shoes for strollin but i wouldnt wear them to train, same as my other pairs of regular 2013 air maxes, they look great and they are super comfortable but i would pick my kayano and adidas to run/train over the air maxes

side note - i think the flyknit max r more comfortable than the 2013 air max, cant compare them to the 2014 air max cos ive never tried them on, i dont really like the look of them. 

went and seen the greys and the vivid blues the other day.

the grey ones are an easy pass but the vivid blues are a must for me.  

updates on more upcoming CWs ?  would love to c white flyknit for this shoe
1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif

just copped me and the wifey a pair.. got myself the black pair and wifey the light blue pair.. cant wait for them to come in.. been looking forward for these for three months

came across this - upcoming releases

Nike Flyknit Max - Black

Nike Flyknit Max - Bright Crimson

both CWs r releasin in europe on 31-3-14

hopefully we be seein some pics soon

Back
Top Bottom