Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

They need to just make these an I.D..... But then again that would make them about 275 and no one in their right mind is dropping that.

im a die hard air max fan but the price tag on this shoe is ridiculous. Guess I'll just have to wait for these to go on clearance

has anyone used 2 finish line coupons on these or any shoe for that matter from finish line.com ? I have 1 winners circle reward (20$) and 1 $20 of purchase of 100 or more, I should be able to use both together right? and also which box do you enter it in on the website? Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

has anyone used 2 finish line coupons on these or any shoe for that matter from finish line.com ? I have 1 winners circle reward (20$) and 1 $20 of purchase of 100 or more, I should be able to use both together right? and also which box do you enter it in on the website? Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

That's how I bought my turbo greens the day they came out

I was just about to purchase the Atomic Orange and I told myself that would be the last pair and now this, life facked:

View media item 1076181How much did you end up picking them up for? I got mine from the City Sports sale

It was $185 , could have waited to get cheaper but told myself the day they came out I was getting em

It was $185 , could have waited to get cheaper but told myself the day they came out I was getting em

That's a sweet price! I got lucky at city sports they had 1 pair of my size left I was able to snag it for $168.75 shipped :nthat:

finishline and there is a 20% code too you can use on ebates.com or on fatwallet.com or whatever cashback site you want to use. I would give you a referral link but it's prohited.
If people are getting them for way less than 200 though maybe I should look around locally before I cop from finish line

They look way better on than in them stock photos.
its because in that picture it actually looks like it is a volt/orange upper color in the flyknit to match the sole.. original stock photos just looked like a orange/yellow upper flyknit with a volt green/blue air max sole which just looks bad. 

Last edited:
if the upper is really volt and not yellow.. im down for another pair :smile:

Last edited:
One said no box but then I found an auction from the same guy with the box.

It's $10 with the box. Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom