Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

My vivid blues has gotten more attention in these last 2 days than pretty much any other pair I own.

The all Orange pair i got from FNL had a bad crease in the right toe box. SMH.

I ordered the orange volt gradient pair and it had the same crease in the toe box. SMH.

What gives.

The all Orange pair i got from FNL had a bad crease in the right toe box. SMH.

I ordered the orange volt gradient pair and it had the same crease in the toe box. SMH.

What gives.

My orange multicolor has the same issue. But once I put them on and wear them around it's not noticeable.

I want those multicolors bad

I can get a gift card through my bank for NDC or footlocker/eastbay/champs

which do you think they'll pop up on first when they release in US

I want those multicolors bad

I can get a gift card through my bank for NDC or footlocker/eastbay/champs

which do you think they'll pop up on first when they release in US
there's no guarantee that they're ever going to release. they're only samples. so until there's more concrete info there's no way to tell who will be getting them

RIF sf got the venom green flyknit look see sample for consignment for $200 plus tax. Just want to help out to whoever are interested.

i want the varisty red, hyper crimson, black pair but it's only on sale for $199, i'll wait til it hits that >$150 price to scoop up, any word on MC release date

My goodness. Those look dope. Looks like the
Older free run soles on the flyknit airmax upper. Or fk free 4.0

Last edited:
Was finally able to pickup a couple of pairs of Flyknit Max for well under retail.  2 for the price of 1 from one of my local shoe shops. 

Anyone cop any
Of the newish styles on nike.com? There is still a good size run. I wanted to see some on feet pics. Thinkin about getting my first pair. How do these fit compared to airmax 1s and 90s?

Anyone cop any
Of the newish styles on nike.com? There is still a good size run. I wanted to see some on feet pics. Thinkin about getting my first pair. How do these fit compared to airmax 1s and 90s?

I think everyone is waiting for the big discount on Finishline, I know I am!

View media item 1380891
Surprised this pic didn't make it here already

Those were one of the first Colorways. For sure EBay. Possibly FNL if they're able to do a stock locate (going to be tough) or some random small shop.

Those were one of the first Colorways. For sure EBay. Possibly FNL if they're able to do a stock locate (going to be tough) or some random small shop.
Cool thanks man. Also, Im sorry to be that guy, but how do these fit? Compared to Air max 1s and 90s? I size .5 down on those. Should I do the same? 

Cool thanks man. Also, Im sorry to be that guy, but how do these fit? Compared to Air max 1s and 90s? I size .5 down on those. Should I do the same? 

I wear a sz 12 in air max 1,90,95 and I wear a SZ 11.5 Lin these.
Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom