Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

But a year is within warranty. Nevermind re-read your post. Once the manufacture date is 18 months old your SOL.

Last edited:
So is the final word for the moment looking like an early april mc release or what? trying to plan some purchases here lol.

Just had my order cancelled and refunded for the blue lagoon/red flyknits. Said they over sold that colorway. No more size 13's. They sent me a promo code for 20% off. Waitin on multicolor now.

I work at a nike store and I'm always amazed when people bring in popped Airmaxes. I've never popped an AirMax an I'm 6ft , 289lbs

I work at a nike store and I'm always amazed when people bring in popped Airmaxes. I've never popped an AirMax an I'm 6ft , 289lbs

I'm 5'8" and I haven't had a pair yet that has survived. Some are quick while others take a while.

so this version of the oreo flyknit max is the mens version that released today. the ones that were previously posted were the same colorway but a womens shoe. so there is the exact same colorway in mens and womens, but with different style codes.

When and were did these release???

out now in hong kong also, i think they are really gonna come out in the early month of april in the states.

Last edited:
should be dropping real soon in the states I bet, maby next week.

Last edited:
on feet pic
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom