Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

WooHoo! grabbed 2 pairs of my size 12.

I was so tempted to spend over $300 on ebay, but thankfully my patience paid off. I have been CTRL-F5ing the NS page all day. Can't believe almost all sizes are now in stock.

cant add to cart..

tumblr_mh1yybp16y1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

cant add to cart..

tumblr_mh1yybp16y1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg
They are there. Just gotta keep clicking add to cart for your size until it goes through. Don't refresh or your size might disappear. If your size is currently there, just keep trying to add it to cart non stop. That's if you really want them.

Last edited:
I tried to add each size to cart, only the 9s are available to do so. (I immediately removed form cart!)

Went .5 up like I do with all Flyknits...

Hopefully they fit...
I went .5 up as well yesterday but the regulars in here all say TTS, some even .5 Down. So I copped my TTS today. I'll just return the one that doesn't fit in store.

Officially doubled up. Thanks for posting that update! Took a crapton of refreshes but I did get it... I only ordered two cause I wanna see the differences in the multicolor per shoe.

If you have a narrow foot .5 down otherwise tts. Or .5 down for a tigger fit. These stretch like a sock overtime. That is if you plan on wearing them

Last edited:
Guess I'm banned from purchasing on NDC for some reason :/ No idea what as I've never botted before... Had my 10.5 in cart but couldn't checkout! Lol

CODE: 041J-00000000

nike take it down? any size you try to add i get this:

Sorry, we cannot find the item with product ID 10239097. [Code: 015F-00000000]

Back
Top Bottom