Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

u need half size down becouse the material is thin and in TTS it keeps giving me heel slips.

Last edited:
I feel like I've been waiting for years for this release... So glad I was able to cop - these were put on feet immediately after unboxing. They fit just like my black/orange pair. 1/2 size down from my normal Nike size was a perfect fit. Here's my pair:
great colors!
nthat.gif

u need half size down becouse the material is thin and in TTS it keeps giving me heel slips.
I went tts 11 in every nike running shoe I own and I have no heal slippage, nor my 2009AM or my 95bb360 whatever they were called
laugh.gif

I'm not worried about heel slippage.. too much room in the toe box is what I'm concerned with. Flyknit material seems thin but with every pair I've purchased I have noticed the material forms to fit really well

Are you guys actually planning on wearing some of those women's pairs? Sure they look nice but it's the woman's model.

Not sure why the hate on what I said. Back when I worked at Champs for 8 years (93-01) you just never saw guys coming in to buy the woman's colorways to wear them. We would get the 95s, 96s, tailwinds, etc and guys always went for the men's model and women always went for the women's colorways. So for me, it's a bit odd I guess. However I'm not the authority on what you should by obviously. Just never seen this before back in the day.

ANYBODY WHO ORDERED ON THE RESTOCK ON FRIDAY,

HAVE U GOTTEN SHIPPING EMAILS YET??

MY PAIR WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED TODAY BUT I JUST REALIZED I HAVENT GOTTEN A SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAIL YET.

ANYBODY WHO ORDERED ON THE RESTOCK ON FRIDAY,

HAVE U GOTTEN SHIPPING EMAILS YET??

MY PAIR WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED TODAY BUT I JUST REALIZED I HAVENT GOTTEN A SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAIL YET.

Ordered and got the shipping confirmation. Should be here in FL tomorrow afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom