Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Got mine today, much more blue than I had hoped for. Low key disappointed, was hoping for more of the orange/yellow variety.
Bruh they look great! 

This might be a dumb question, my apologies if it was answered/obvious but are all the multi colored slightly different?

^^^pricey. I had a guy that was selling it for $65 each and was trying to help you NTERS out but nobody wanted them. Oh well.

Came home to a nice lil surprise. That sz 13 can b a curse when it comes to Nike. They shipped UPS out of Swoosh Dr. in Memphis TN. No shipping confirmation sent, haven't charged me ... yet. Account still says preparing to ship :lol:. Nike all messed up. Anyone still waiting just be patient.

165 after all the discounts. Def worth the wait. Like others i got a lot of blue less orange.

View media item 1484731

View media item 1484730

Was looking at them both in store yesterday and was thinking the same thing. I was quite underwhelmed with the multis in the flesh, much prefer the multis on a slimmer silhouette, the Oreos looked great though! The only think stopping me is price as £180 is very steep in my eyes. I might take the chance to see if these go on sale like most of the other releases.
Wow. I like these more than the MC. Clear soles if anyone is wondering vs the finishline picture.
View media item 1484632View media item 1484634View media item 1484636View media item 1484638

This. I cant believe people are all over the mc and pass on the oreo. If it wasnt for the price and being broke atm , i'd insta cop.
I hope it gets discounted / on sale.

MY OPINION.... THE OREOS ARE A $225 BLACK & WHITE SHOE.

*YAWNS*

PERSONALLY, I CANT GET JIGGY WITH BORING KICKS.

still waiting on the call back as well the lady on the phone said that they had them on the counter lol with my info once they processed it they would call me back located in ohio

still waiting on the call back as well the lady on the phone said that they had them on the counter lol with my info once they processed it they would call me back located in ohio

What was your total with tax and shipping (also where are you located?). I'm waiting for a call back..

I just left there, they will call you back today with tracking, also email it to you if you gave a email. The Store manager is cool and they're never busy so the orders will be done quick.

Back
Top Bottom