Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Did you try it on mobile? I entered STEAL15 first then the WC. Also it only works for the 199.99 airmax flyknit.

Last edited:
did a weight test on these today - nearly 14Oz... thats heavier than the KObe 8 in same size! No wonder my legs were feelin it after 5k I think im gonna go back to my lunars for distance running these are bit heavy for me.

Did you try it on mobile? I entered STEAL15 first then the WC. Also it only works for the 199.99 airmax flyknit.
Tried purchasing the grey cw on m.finishline.com on my phone. Enter STEAL15, apply, then the WC, apply. Get an error about check 1st coupon or something. I'll try again after the spa page goes away.

EDIT: Just tried it again. No go. Repped though.

Last edited:
They have the turbo greens in an FSR, and with the code it'll bring it down to 196 shipped. Still quite a sum unfortunately.

Wow! Really nice collection. When I first saw this i said to myself this can't be real!
I just bought the volt green/atomic orange ones. I can't wait.

Repped that's a dope collection bro. I want the blue and green joints badly. The crimson pair looks pretty dope too

^^^

I saw that pic as well. really nice color combo for the summer.

That is a nice sprite cw I like it gonna have to see it in person to decide.

What are your guys thoughts on the black/atomic orange vs the black/turbo green? I will pick one up by the end of this month and I'm on the fence for both of these.

Anybody have some on feet pictures of the turbo green in natural light?

Back
Top Bottom