Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

I called and they said they only have an all red pair in my size... What colorways did you see? Thanks for the info.
I saw the all black and all red. I was told they had a small size run. Only one pair in sizes 8-9.5 in all black is what I was told.

Women's DC 4.0 available on NDC now. FSR minus 11.5 (which I wanted
laugh.gif
). I went with a 12 instead. Hopefully they fit ok.

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/free-4-flyknit-dc-running-shoe/pid-1505885
i shoulda came in here, for some reason thought they were going to post at 5am a TLO type of deal....no 10.5, so went with 11

Yeah not sure why they were available so early. I searched for the product code at 7:40 just to get the page ready to refresh at 8am but they were already available. If the 12 doesn't fit me how I'd like it to I'll oop it to you C Money.

Yeah not sure why they were available so early. I searched for the product code at 7:40 just to get the page ready to refresh at 8am but they were already available. If the 12 doesn't fit me how I'd like it to I'll oop it to you C Money.

I'd appreciate that greatly sir, thanks for the gesture!

Damn...I missed my size..did they have bigger sizes than a 10 earlier? biggest now is a 10. 

I feel like the womens Free runs are gonna be a bit more narrow. 

Just ordered a Womens size 11. that is a mens size 9.5!

Gonna try and removed that Womens Tag on the shoe tongue. 

Big sizes all gone - all these men buying women's shoes whatever floats your boat I guess :lol:
It's not like it's an over the top girly colorway :lol:. It's black and green/blue. It'd be questionable if it was like pink and yellow with flower print all over.

Last edited:
Posted this in the main Flyknit thread but I'll drop it in here too:

These DCs are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Comfy as hell and as mrezy said above they have some small details that are really nice touches. Kinda narrow in the midfoot area, which is probably a combo of them being a women's shoe and the stitched-in tongue. Nothing overwhelming though. I'd definitely say they fit TTS.

I'm not a fan of the way the tongue sticks up but I'll just have to deal with it :lol:. I snapped a quick pic to see how they look on feet. Socks/sweats because it's kinda chilly and I didn't feel like taking them off/re-lacing them but you guys get the idea :lol:.

View media item 943426

Posted this in the main Flyknit thread but I'll drop it in here too:

These DCs are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Comfy as hell and as mrezy said above they have some small details that are really nice touches. Kinda narrow in the midfoot area, which is probably a combo of them being a women's shoe and the stitched-in tongue. Nothing overwhelming though. I'd definitely say they fit TTS.

I'm not a fan of the way the tongue sticks up but I'll just have to deal with it
laugh.gif
. I snapped a quick pic to see how they look on feet. Socks/sweats because it's kinda chilly and I didn't feel like taking them off/re-lacing them but you guys get the idea
laugh.gif
Wish I had small enough feet to have been able to grab a pair
laugh.gif
appreciate the quick review too... repped for that.

Last edited:
:lol: Yeah I'm a 10/10.5. There's always plenty of my size to go around and on the odd women's releases that I'm interested in I have a chance at grabbing those too. Best of both worlds :smokin.

a worker from nike said the MC 4.0's will arrive tomorrow, not at all nike stores tho. "LOS ANGELES"
I'm in LA too, a few stores have been selling since last week but only the all black and red/orange colorway. I guess NikeTown and FL will be selling on the 1st either way. That men's MC 4.0 is going to sell out quick... So the 4.0 does run tts right guys???

If you go to one of the european nike sites you can see the available CW's.

Apparently it is not possible to link directly to them (maybe because I am signed in).

It works if you use a "private session" in the browser.

None of them seems interesting. Neither the Multi-Color or Black / White's are showing.

But I have already seen the Mulit-Colors are being put up for sale by private people in Europe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom