Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

$175 though......will wait for discount but want a pair...please do a 3.0 sole on them too thanks nike
sweet lord! It will cost me 269 to 289 sgd over here for a pair! Thanks nike for stopping me b4 u even launch it

Thanks for sharing! I like the Swoosh placement, buy, overall, I'm not a fan. If they had an FR2 sole, I'd be interested.

FR2 sole would be better, but these are still great. You really arent into these ray?

I hope they arent $175

FR2 sole would be better, but these are still great. You really arent into these ray?

I hope they arent $175

Let me rephrase haha.... The model is cool, but that specific cw is a definite pass. I don't like the Black "lip" on the sole. *shrugs

Thanks for sharing! I like the Swoosh placement, buy, overall, I'm not a fan. If they had an FR2 sole, I'd be interested.

I hope they arent $175

man i am so indifferent to these, I've been waiting since last summer to see the final product.

perhaps all of the flyknits that are releasing have similar uppers/ construction, and i was expecting a change (like those previously posted 'sock' fk frees).

love the swoosh placement though.

Love the shoe but no way I'm paying 175 for some frees no matter what the upper is made of. Retail on regular frees is too high to begin with. Will cop on sale and or with rewards coupons

Would love to see some different colors. I heard release date for these is August 1.

footlocker has an Aug 1st release date in their calendar with - multiple colors. hopefully they do not all have the flywire with that outline. not really into that on any of the flyknits

I was thinking about the pricing for these shoes, I wounder if the flyknit free with the trainer upper is 160 and the pair that looks like a sock is the 175 price we been hearing about. What do you guys think?

If the price is $175 im sure they will hit sales somewhere just like the Lunar Flyknit 1s did. Nobody is going to pay $175 for what basically is a nike free. The upper is nice but its not $75 nicer then regular Nike Frees

If the price is $175 im sure they will hit sales somewhere just like the Lunar Flyknit 1s did. Nobody is going to pay $175 for what basically is a nike free. The upper is nice but its not $75 nicer then regular Nike Frees

Fact

Fkyknit trainer with heel and forefoot zoom $150.

Flyknit racer with forefoot zoom only $150

Fkyknit free with NO AIR $175? C'mon nike

No heel padding! My body is ready....for sale prices

I love my fly knit trainers with no heel padding like my lunars have

Fkyknit trainer with heel and forefoot zoom $150.

Flyknit racer with forefoot zoom only $150

Fkyknit free with NO AIR $175? C'mon nike

Agreed.

No liner = bloody ankles for me, so I'll have to pass. Plus, I'm not really digging the 5.0 sole :/. I wish they'd veer away from the ZFK Trainer upper too.

Agreed.

No liner = bloody ankles for me, so I'll have to pass. Plus, I'm not really digging the 5.0 sole :/. I wish they'd veer away from the ZFK Trainer upper too.

interesting. because I'm total opposite for everything you just said. I guess the skin just needs callouses by slowly working in days sans socks. I used to get bad blisters too. and free 5.0 is my fav of the frees. and the zoom fk is an instant classic for me.

everything about this fk free screams "no socks, wear me as an extension of your skin"

Looking closely at the second picture, these and the volt/blue are looking like HTMs.  So, bump that $175 figure up if you're like me and have to find other ways to get HTMs besides camping out or knowing someone inside a shop...

Hopefully the GRs are as slick (fingers crossed).

So are these expected just to drop or could we see places doing the whole Pre-order business?

I wouldn't put it past rrs getting them for pre-order since they seem to have been getting a lot of flyknit pre-orders before flyknit pre-orders were the rage (thanks to kicksdeals and whoever leaked to kicksdeals).

I'd keep an eye out on Nike accounts/boutiques in the upcoming weeks. the time between leaked photos and actual releases has been pretty rapid recently. it seems like they'll be available by the end of summer for sure. it's a very summer sneaker.

everything about this fk free screams "no socks, wear me as an extension of your skin"
Agreed. Flyknit upper and Free sole are a natural fit. I passed on the Lunars but I'm happy with these (besides the rumored price). The swoosh placement, matching tongue, and unpadded heel makes the upper look way better than the Lunars IMO. 

I don't run in my Flyknits though. I'll have performance opinions once the Kobe Flyknits come out (still in awe that that's happening...)

Back
Top Bottom