Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

My brother in law bought the black and white pair and says he loves them, but prefers the Flyknit Trainer or Lunar more.

My brother in law bought the black and white pair and says he loves them, but prefers the Flyknit Trainer or Lunar more.

I tried them on recently (TTS), and I somewhat agree. The fit is definitely tight and socklike. I like them a lot more than the Trainers, but I definitely prefer the F1s over these.

You're right, those are the women's but these are the men's... They're straight fire :smokin

View media item 526404

ISWYDT. :nerd:

If I ever find them at the outlets, I'll paint their Swooshes Yellow to complete the "fire" look. :smokin
View media item 526643

Last edited:
I thought that 20!% code was good until midnight?? I really need to get my order in but Road Runner Sports is saying the coupon code expired already. Help PLEASE

YOU sir are the man!! Idk which code I was using before, but that one did the trick. Thanks so much man! Endless REPS to you! :D $129.56 can't beat that

They did have another code that got it down to like 128.xx (which expired), but no more than a dollar difference. Glad I can help!

Which colorway you pick up?

Last edited:
They did have another code that got it down to like 128.xx (which expired), but no more than a dollar difference. Glad I can help!

Which colorway you pick up?

I grabbed the volt colorway. I really wish they had the black & grey ones on the site, but I'll take whatever I can get for that price honestly. Maybe some more colors will pop up later

I grabbed the volt colorway. I really wish they had the black & grey ones on the site, but I'll take whatever I can get for that price honestly. Maybe some more colors will pop up later

Nice, the volt colorway is clean, but I'm like you I'm more interested in the black/grey pair. Someone on the last page posted a 30% off one item coupon to Sports Authority. That's the cheapest alternative right now, I'm pretty sure most SA's carry the black/grey pair as it's on their web page.

Nice, the volt colorway is clean, but I'm like you I'm more interested in the black/grey pair. Someone on the last page posted a 30% off one item coupon to Sports Authority. That's the cheapest alternative right now, I'm pretty sure most SA's carry the black/grey pair as it's on their web page.

Yea I'm probably goin out to my local one some time this week. I would definitely love to have more than one pair of these. One for running and one just for casual wear probably. Hopefully they have em but it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't because most SA's around here usually suck lol. DSG and Academy have taken over

Anyone know what color ways have the white sole ? I'm not really feeling the light grey sole.. I want the red and blue pair but I don't know if the sole is white or grey .. So far all I picked up was the black and white pair and I love it !

Got my black/grey pair in today. Unfortunately I didn't get the socks that came with the pre order but I did get a 15% promo code off my next order. That will come in handy for the hyperfeels next month :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom