Nike Flyknit Lunar 2

I tried looking for the 100's in store today but no luck, I was wondering if I should go TTS or .5 size up? getting mixed reviews..

Hello. I've been lurking around NT ever since FK was in the development phases but I've found a pretty decent deal I'd like to share as my first post.

I just ordered these from Bloomingdales for $128 shipped.  Use this sale link for 20% off when you spend $150 - $499.99:  http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/mens?id=3864

Become a "Loyallist" for the free shipping.  You basically sign up for a free account with Bloomingdales to become a Loyallist.

I'm hoping it's that colorway, with the black midsole topline since I already have the 100 colorway.  
Sorry I misread the style code.

Last edited:
I tried these on in the store and really liked them, ordering the dark grey/white/heather grey c/w but I'm curious is it hard to keep these clean? I had a pair of nike flex trails and the mesh got really dirty quick which was disappointed, how do people go about protecting this type of material?

1st wave Lunar2's are probably gonna be at outlets soon. I'm sure wave 3 is not too far from releasing. I just wish they come out with better mc-pattern cw.
mean.gif
mean.gif

They should have put the whole MC pattern all over the shoe ughhh 

Flyknit Lunar should just be on sale when they release lol. Doesn't seem to be popular when the box price is an option.

Back
Top Bottom