Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

If I'm not mistaken nike is allowing me to select multi option. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

How is this news beyond what I posted (and you acknowledged) a few days ago? It's still just a pre-order for May 4 delivery.

Is it may 4th yet? It was something I noticed while I was there this morning , I'm NOT trying to steal your news , just trying to help the community. I honestly forgot you posted that as well, my apologies.

Last edited:
Anyone else trying to get the IDs? I am getting an error at the end. So Nike puts the damn colorway back up and but you still can't order? WTF!!!!

ATTENTION!
We’re sorry! We are unable to complete your order at this time, due to factory stock supply. Please check back later. [Code: 031M-00000000]

Hey NT, for a guy trying to get back into casual running (around 30 miles a week or less) how do these perform? Never ran in Nikes before except for a brief 2-month stint a few years back. Ran Cooper River Bridge 10k over the weekend and my feet hurt like hell. Once I recover iD like to run some more but I can't be feeling like this every time. Thinking of picking up the greys for running/hiking use.

Exactly. That's just dumb to have up if you can't make orders. Nike playing with people's emotions on these damn shoes. I have two pairs in cart whenever they are ready to put them up. Going to probably sell my pair that I have now depending on the weave pattern.

Hey NT, for a guy trying to get back into casual running (around 30 miles a week or less) how do these perform? Never ran in Nikes before except for a brief 2-month stint a few years back. Ran Cooper River Bridge 10k over the weekend and my feet hurt like hell. Once I recover iD like to run some more but I can't be feeling like this every time. Thinking of picking up the greys for running/hiking use.
In my world, you're a hardcore runner lol.

In my world, you're a hardcore runner lol.
Lmao. That's the most I've ran in forever. Ran a campus 5k at my school earlier this year and a mile last week as a halfhearted attempt to prepare for that 10k. In high school, I ran cross country. That's hardcore lol. And the shoes I wore then are the shoes I wore Saturday, but my feet and knees/joints feel like an arthritic old man today lol. I don't know if I need more cushion or what. Never ran in Nikes but I'm willing to try it.

They're wonderful ! Comfortable, responsive, and functional. I've only used them maybe two times and they didn't need no break in period.  At first I didn't really like the Lunar silo for running as I really sticked to any Nike Free. I tried the Lunar 1+ and didn't like it much, but these are great. All in all I would recommend the Lunar 3 for running.

They're wonderful ! Comfortable, responsive, and functional. I've only used them maybe two times and they didn't need no break in period.  At first I didn't really like the Lunar silo for running as I really sticked to any Nike Free. I tried the Lunar 1+ and didn't like it much, but these are great. All in all I would recommend the Lunar 3 for running.
Much appreciated, thanks. You prefer these or frees?

eh, i think im just keeping my b/w's and gonna get rid of my mc's.

after a week's worth of wear, i think i prefer the feel of the v1's. the forefoot is a better fit on the 3's...but the way the shoe "wraps" around my foot feels constricted to me. anyone else feel the same way?

Back
Top Bottom