Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Cant wait to see those wolf greys. I have a 5/11 ship date. I could do without the green flywire though

Surprised the Dolphins and Lava (NDC ver 2.0) sold out. I was going to buy them today when I got home only to see them gone. Hopefully, they restock or drop on other sites/vendors.

I'm sure it will be back. Btw check out the last page of the Roshe thread for some very Dolphins flavored Flyknit roshes. They look nice.

I know there's been a Roshe flyknit rumored to drop in dolphins cw for a while, I have a picture saved somewhere. But I tried on the Roshe flyknit and they fit strange. True size is huge, and half size down is too narrow. I came to the conclusion that shoe just isn't for me.

Returning my black/white pair and finally pulled the trigger on the Multi IDs. Now the waiting begins.

just a heads up, my pre order for the grey pair got the inevitable push back ship date from RRS, so prepare to wait. Still an excellent price though, and they wont actually charge you until they ship

Last edited:
just a heads up, my pre order for the grey pair got the inevitable push back ship date from RRS, so prepare to wait. Still an excellent price though, and they wont actually charge you until they ship

Good to know. As long as it ships I'm good, rather have it later and pay a lot less then pay retail and have it now. Guess those volt/black id's can be put on the back burner.

Originally Posted by dream5hift 

Returning my black/white pair and finally pulled the trigger on the Multi IDs. Now the waiting begins.

good move

For real? Idk im really feeling my black/ whites. Really Feeling my mcs too tho. Keep both

Last edited:
Got 3 pairs of mc. All have the all white sole, one has a bkack swoosh, other two have white swoosh. Not sure if i should keep one white ,one black swoosh. Just one white swoosh. Or keep all three.

Leaning toward just keeping one white swoosh pair but idk they all came out looking good.

Photo Request!
MC - Black out style (black soles, grey swoosh)
Appreciated ^^

Last edited:
Might bite the bullet and grab a pair--Hot Lava specifically.

Felt these in hand the other day, they definitely feel more flyknitty(less structured) than the 1 and 2, which I like. Are there any significant upgrades to the tech that is popping out to runners here?

Back
Top Bottom