Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Being able to ID both halves of the shoe would've been nice. I'd change the black back half to a white with MC toe, or even a full MC.

Full multi, ability to change fly wire color, more upper colors, change the both halves of the shoe,
yup.. full mc option and a few others would be nice.. also, the ability to change flywire colors would be good also.. I think that's pretty much it.. LoL

Looks great! If you don't mind, share some natural lighting shots.

Ohh shoot lol, I took the picture while I was at work and I've already brought the shoes home lol. I'll try to get some over the weekend.

Wow at that turnaround time. Really wanna get a black based iD now, but I need to chill.

Yes, was surprised. This is my third ID with Nike and the first other 2 took a full month to receive. This one was less than half the time.

damn, that's a quick turnaround!

look good [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Thanks fam! I do like them a lot!

The MC pair that I re-ordered got delivered last night!!!  It was a 10 day turnaround.!!!!  Pics later today, I'm much happier with this pair.

The MC pair that I re-ordered got delivered last night!!!  It was a 10 day turnaround.!!!!  Pics later today, I'm much happier with this pair.
Bruh, I am about to reorder another pair. Both times I ordered it took just about a month. I can live with 10 days!

Hey, any of you able to return slightly used IDs back for a refund? They dont even look worn, but I dont want to get beat on a refund
embarassed.gif

if its within 30 days, you're good. they can go back to nike.com or an outlet.
technically, outlets aren't supposed to take back IDs now, but they do.
if you're beyond 30 days, you're SOL

I agree that a true red similar to gym red would be puro flames [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
I tried so hard to like the MC FL3iDs, but I think I'll just pass again. The uncertainty of the FK pattern you'll get and Black anterior outsole pod were the deal breakers. I feel that the Peg32 will have much more freedom with their iD options.

With that said, just drop the Grey iD-esque cw, and I'll gladly be done with these. #disappointment :/

Last edited:
The annual Greyscale cws from the Flyknit Lunar line are a MUST (so far). This is how I rank them...

3 > 2 > 1

I love them all! BUT if I were too (k)nitpick, (which I do a lot of nowadays hahah), I think the 1s are too dark, while the 2s are too white. However, the 3s have the PERFECT balance (just wish they had a Black liner though [emoji]128539[/emoji])! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom