Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Looking to ID a pair soon. How do these fit? Debating whether to go TTS or go up half a size. Does anyone also know how they fit compared to the Ultra Boost?

might pull the trigger on my first lunar3... im a 10.5 in the racers/trainers, 10 in the lunar1... should I get a 10 or 10.5 on lunar3?

Might have to make my first Lunar 3 purchase with those
nthat.gif

Lunar 2s are still in Outlets too for that might be interested. I just posted these in the Outlet thread that were in Williamsburg Saturday evening

I grabbed these for myself and didn't see them anywhere else on the hash wall

Might have to make my first Lunar 3 purchase with those
nthat.gif

Lunar 2s are still in Outlets too for that might be interested. I just posted these in the Outlet thread that were in Williamsburg Saturday evening

I grabbed these for myself and didn't see them anywhere else on the hash wall
those hyper punch lunar 2s are 
nthat.gif

Yea man. As soon as I caught a glimpse of them on the wall, I picked them right up. Already made up in my mind that I was going to walk out with them
laugh.gif
This convinced me that denver has the worst nike outlet in the country.  I have never seen an interesting shoe in that store.  It only has hyper dunks and jordan shoes.  

Last edited:

This convinced me that denver has the worst nike outlet in the country.  I have never seen an interesting shoe in that store.  It only has hyper dunks and jordan shoes.  
Ironically, in the Outlet thread, I posted that Williamsburg and Potomac Mills never have anything worth posting about.

A couple of weeks later, here I am posting about copping some stuff and even posted in the Outlet thread some other stuff they had. You better check your local one in the next couple weeks. Something going to pop up there for you
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Ironically, in the Outlet thread, I posted that Williamsburg and Potomac Mills never have anything worth posting about.

A couple of weeks later, here I am posting about copping some stuff and even posted in the Outlet thread some other stuff they had. You better check your local one in the next couple weeks. Something going to pop up there for you :lol: :nthat:

I've stopped by a few times over the past few months, and every time I have regretted it. But, here is some hope for the next time that I will inevitably go there.

^thats a great pic of those. Better than the pic on RRS. I'm definitely in.

But dammit, do i really need another pair of Lunar 3's?

Back
Top Bottom