Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Multi tongue is crack. Don't know why yall want it black. Works for some shoes but this one looks great especially after that paint job.

flyknitguy flyknitguy well done [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji].
makes me want a pair. let us know how they hold up

Needs a lace swap to the thinner OG flyknit laces IMO, but i agree, the multi tongue looks 10x better with the white midsole topline.

they look even better on feet..
nthat.gif
Guess I am the odd man out but to me, these don't look very good IMO.  The all white bottom is too chunky here.  I'd rather just keep it black as it was before.  

Ghost greens are tempting.  Anyone grab the electric greens?  Thinking on grabbing one of these.

Thank you everyone.. the most important thing is like what you like and wear what you like.. I always enjoyed seeing customs as I feel like a little tweak here and there makes a GR cw better.. and it's nice to see live pics than PS pics of customs.. sometimes it works for people, sometimes it does not.. that makes it more fun.. if everyone wore the same shoes, it'll be boring.. haha..

NDC needs to stop mf playing and ship mine out lol. Ordered ASAP and they were back ordered to today. If they don't ship out today my order gets cancelled. Anyone else have this problem?

I'm trying to imagine all the cws with a White X White sole now... :lol: Again, you did an AMAZING job, Marv! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom