Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

has anyone run in both the flyknit lunar 3's as well as the lunarglide 7's? i run in lunar 3's and was looking to get another pair. just seeing if the lunarglide's are comprobable @$25 less.

has anyone run in both the flyknit lunar 3's as well as the lunarglide 7's? i run in lunar 3's and was looking to get another pair. just seeing if the lunarglide's are comprobable @$25 less.
LG's feels like the arches are higher so if you have high arches, they will work for yah.. I'm used to running with L1-L3's now but every so often, I still run in LG's..

I've been thinking of getting a pair of these for running in. My supervisor swears by these. I usually run in Pegasus's and wear a 10 in those. Should I go with the same size for these?

I've been thinking of getting a pair of these for running in. My supervisor swears by these. I usually run in Pegasus's and wear a 10 in those. Should I go with the same size for these?

Both my Pegs and FKL3 are size 10. The L3 is quite accommodating, allowing good toe splay because of the Flyknit, YMMV

Nice.  Just grabbed a pair.  Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled.  Black Lunar 3s go perfect with everything. 

Hello everyone. 
I'm about to cop my first pair of Lunar 3's but I haven't found out any info on the sizing (at least in the last 3 pages of the thread) will you mind to feed me trough? Is it TTS? Should I go half size up ? The color I liked the most is half size up on my TTS

I intend to do a lot of running and training with those kicks so please let me know what's the best call 
Thanks fam  

Hello everyone. 

I'm about to cop my first pair of Lunar 3's but I haven't found out any info on the sizing (at least in the last 3 pages of the thread) will you mind to feed me trough? Is it TTS? Should I go half size up ? The color I liked the most is half size up on my TTS

I intend to do a lot of running and training with those kicks so please let me know what's the best call 

Thanks fam  

I went tts and it fit a little too tight for me since I have wide feet. 0.5 size up if you have wide feet.

I went tts and it fit a little too tight for me since I have wide feet. 0.5 size up if you have wide feet.
Yeah I'm with you on that.  I went with my TTS Nike size and they're OK but I can feel some pressure from the flywire near the outside of my little toe.  They have stretched out some with wear, but if you want a roomier fit .5 up wouldn't be a bad idea.

Are the Lunar 3's tighter up front in the toebox than the Lunar 1s?  Thinking about picking up the MC lunar 3s.  Or should I ditch and wait for MC lunar 4?

Tighter? I mean, its a better fit. The Lunar 1's tongue moves around so much, the 3's stay put and the area on too of your foot feels more secure. Toebox feels fine, I guess you could call it "tighter" in that regard.

Are the Lunar 3's tighter up front in the toebox than the Lunar 1s?  Thinking about picking up the MC lunar 3s.  Or should I ditch and wait for MC lunar 4?
Doesn't look like there's a lunar 4 I believe the lunarepics are the replacement for them

Last edited:
PIcked up these Lunar Midnights from Nike Clearance San Leandro, CA over the weekend!

Size 12

$70 ($100 less additional 30% off) + tax

Also spotted a few Racer Blue/Total Crimson/Volt/Black colorway for $80. Size 13 & up.

Back
Top Bottom