Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Haha that reminds me .. Nike sends those emails saying they cancelled your order because they believe you to be a reseller

I think those are shopped but apparently theyre real emails :nerd:

The womens cw does look nice indeed, but I cant see myself wearing those. I mean come on, they are PINK. They do NOT look like a mens colorway at all...

Edit: To be more accurate, the flyknit is fine, but the flywires and that pink patch on the tongue, idk...
lmmaaaooo

Im still healing from a broken foot so even sizing up on the 2s wouldn't fit. Definitely hoping for the tongue of the 1s but we'll see how it goes!

Wait so are FTL getting these tomorrow or just NDC?

Was planning to scoop on my break.
Fixed 
happy.gif

And just NDC... or so they say

Bruh you just made this whole situation more confusing :x
whoops :rolleyes

I tried but couldnt get no info. They confusing me on whats happening

So i guess tomorrow 10am EST we all just gotta be on look out (if u still need a pair)

Haha that reminds me .. Nike sends those emails saying they cancelled your order because they believe you to be a reseller

I think those are shopped but apparently theyre real emails :nerd:

That email does not exist, it was photo shopped

whoops :rolleyes

Between these, zoom agility and I'd roshes

I tried but couldnt get no info. They confusing me on whats happening

So i guess tomorrow 10am EST we all just gotta be on look out (if u still need a pair)
Between these, zoom agility and Id roshes nike got me hooked, hungry for new info.

nothing wrong with a dude wearing pink shoes imo. this is 2015, pink isn't just a girls color, blue isn't just a boys color. if you're really that concerned about what color a guy is wearing, maybe you have your own insecurities to deal with first

Not sure if these have been posted here before but these are from news.nike.com of a men's cw shoe.

View media item 1396736
I ain't gonna lie, I wouldn't mind picking them on up the hella cheap if I'm gonna stock up on an extra pair or two of 3s strictly for running...did that with ugly colorways of the 1s and 2s when I found them on the clearance rack for like $50 or so.

Back
Top Bottom