Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Who would have thought a couple pair of Lunars would have caused this type of Chaos?

What's next? Flyknit Frees selling out?

Easy... The "exclusive" tag was attached to two cws. I'm positive that the following release will be low-key like the previous model...

Hold up what's the problem with them being "lunars"?? It's a great looking shoe and that's why it's so popular, I guess if it was a Racer it would be justified???
No, not saying that at all. I thought the previous iterations of the lunars were good looking shoes as well, and they didn't garner any hype. Even with a MC rendition for both- a GR on the 1 and ID on the 2. I am just speaking on the craziness surrounding most flyknit releases here recently.

Roshes sell out, Lunars sell out, people fight each other over dang black and white Racers (which I don't care for honestly). Other models like Magistas and Mercurials are getting gobbled up as well. Kobe's that weren't really flyknit in my opinion, just some weave over a base, were almost impossible to get in some colorways.

Nike knows how to control the market with their limited releases in xyz colorways.  Just look at these flyknit threads exploding, they really have us on the tip of our toes.

Last edited:
No, not saying that at all. I thought the previous iterations of the lunars were good looking shoes as well, and they didn't garner any hype. Even with a MC rendition for both- a GR on the 1 and ID on the 2. I am just speaking on the craziness surrounding most flyknit releases here recently.

Roshes sell out, Lunars sell out, people fight each other over dang black and white Racers (which I don't care for honestly). Other models like Magistas and Mercurials are getting gobbled up as well. Kobe's that weren't really flyknit in my opinion, just some weave over a base, were almost impossible to get in some colorways.

tbh the lunar 1 mc wasn't really that great of a pattern. i still have a pair and still not really a fan.
the ID 2 mc were okay at best.
the pattern on these lunar 3 seem to be good so far. if the mc looked like the lunar 1 i would've passed in a heartbeat.

It does but it's almost the end of the day

Edit: Actually I didn't receive the shipping confirmation for the men's pair until late last night so I guess there's still time.

Yeah, mine didn't ship until 8 at night and got the confirmation later. Let us know if/when the women's ship for anyone.

Last edited:
So just to be clear, no has received a tracking number for MC women pairs? all i see is on my end is "preparing to ship" & "next day air"

i was hoping to have these in by Valentines day for the gf :rolleyes

So just to be clear, no has received a tracking number for MC women pairs? all i see is on my end is "preparing to ship" & "next day air"

i was hoping to have these in by Valentines day for the gf :rolleyes
bruh you can still have these Friday if they ship tomorrow

bruh you can still have these Friday if they ship tomorrow
My wife's pair has had next day air on it since I preordered. The men's pair had 2 day expedited since preorder. I honestly think Nike was just over reaching with the initial ship dates and had this in mind all along. My pair will be in tomorrow and I fully expect the wife's to be in Friday.

How do these fit so far if anyone on here knows?

My TTS size is 10.5 men's but had to go to an 11 on the FL2's. Noticing that Lunar midsole/outsole on these FL3's is the same as the FL2's, should I still get an 11 or get my TTS 10.5?

The same question goes for the women's pair, should I get a 12 women's (10.5 mens) or size 12.5 (11 mens)?

Thanks in advance!

Yes. Looks like a lot of people pre-ordered the women's mc in the bigger sizes aka men's sizes.

So, who here pre-ordered a pair of the women's for themselves in a normal men's foot size ?

Last edited:
Yes that was done Sunday I was able to preorder.. I thought you said they had a full size run right now

Wish I had done the same this past Sunday, looks like my size is gone but will be able to get my men's size on release day.

What size are you by the way (mens/womens)?

Are these a NDC release only? Or will they be sold at regular shoe stores?

^ According to Nike, they are two limited-edition colors exclusively on Nike.com. Guess we will know tomorrow. 

When pre-orders were up this past Sunday for the women's, what was the biggest size available?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom