Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Uppers look dope but that black section on the midsole kills the shoe IMO. Maybe they'll drop on ID with similar options to the 2nd gen ...

I'm really liking the shape of these. It looks like the back won't rub my skin as much as the last 2 models

black/white & mc's will be robocopped.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

via IG

View media item 1341885
This cw is the best I've seen... They really remind me of the OG Volt Trainer's medial side... My only complaint is the black rim and white swoosh :/... I hope these will be on iD.

I'm lightweight surprised with number of pics out there with these because they'll be launching within the next month.

Last edited:
This cw is the best I've seen... My only complaint is the black rim :/... These will be on iD, right?

I'm lightweight surprised with number of pics out there with these because they'll be launching within the next month.
for some reason, the cw looks weird to me. I hope they look better in person. definitely nice cw though, just the distribution of the colors seems off.

I can already see it, by summer eveyone will be on the flyknit/tech pant wave with these

I don't get why they have to do a half mc and half black.. why not just a full mc or a cleaner full black cw? the tongue esp would be awesome if it's the same pattern as the mc or whatever color it is in the front..

Last edited:
Personally, I love the 1/2 & 1/2 colorblocking and the (mostly) solid tongue!

Last edited:
These are dope, I saw a post saying there's a Feb. 12 release date, where would that be and any hints on price or will it be the same as the current lunars?

Must cop though, greys, whites, mcs and the fade look on point.

Yeah, I think on pg2. However, it only mentioned WMNs cws (six at that). I'm thinking they'll be priced at $150 at the same stores you currently see the F2s.

Back
Top Bottom