Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

anddddd my order is delayed 
mean.gif

Got next-day shipping confirmation overnight and, yep also ordered a size bigger than a 10

I got the same email for my girls size 7. damn you Nike now i have to get her something else for Saturday. Haha

All this talk about orders getting cancelled had me worried. Ordered four pair for my gf, thought I may be one of them for ordering too many. Anyway, they're OFD. I'm excited for my gf, hope she likes'em

All this talk about orders getting cancelled had me worried. Ordered four pair for my gf, thought I may be one of them for ordering too many. Anyway, they're OFD. I'm excited for my gf, hope she likes'em
4 pair for your chick??? :x

How does it stack up against the racer In your opinion??
For one, the weave they have used on the FL3s is similar to that of the MC Racers in that its not the generic kind of MC they've got on most of their shoes nowadays. Nothing like the MC on the flyknit trainers and the FL1. I do see that there is much more pink used in the FL3s, this might be due to the fact that it is a Women's shoe, or because they have also used pink for the flywires in the latter half of the shoe making the pink in the shoe "pop". I'm pretty sure this wouldn't be an issue of the shoe was in the MC colour as a whole. 

Sizing wise, I can't say much as I accidentally got a size too big to my normal size due to confusion between the conversion from women's to men's sizing. I do feel that although they are a size too big, the run a little narrow (could also be attributed to the fact that they are for women) and with a pinky finger's worth of space in the front (in my case but nothing too major for me, doesn't make it look like I'm wearing clown shoes).

Again, this is all just my opinion but I would say they are better than the MC racers in terms of the MC aspect of the shoe. I like how the latter part isn't fully black but its a combination of black and grey weave, coupled with the 3M swoosh 
nthat.gif
 But yeah all in all, its a pretty nice pair, as long as you can get over the fact that there may be too much pink a little too much pink for some people's taste.

My wife's 7.5 didn't ship and they told me that it wouldn't go out until the 19th. I raised hell and got money off the order.

Figured she could pick out her favorite left and right shoes. Only letting her keep one pair tho.
Bruh, one gf is expensive enough! Lol
they all might be suga mamas lol

Good Luck everyone! its almost 10am..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom