Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

hurts to see the prices of these on ebay. Had numerous pairs of the womens colorways in my cart on the pre order day waiting for my girl to make up her mind and of course she didnt want them day of the drop and now she does 
mean.gif

hurts to see the prices of these on ebay. Had numerous pairs of the womens colorways in my cart on the pre order day waiting for my girl to make up her mind and of course she didnt want them day of the drop and now she does :smh:

Thats why you BNTL

Last edited:
hurts to see the prices of these on ebay. Had numerous pairs of the womens colorways in my cart on the pre order day waiting for my girl to make up her mind and of course she didnt want them day of the drop and now she does :smh:
Her lost ***

with nike's excellent exchange policy bntl is a must.

Received my mens size 11 today and when I first put them on, my feet were swimming like crazy.  I wore a 10.5 in the first FK Lunars.  But after I replaced the stock insoles with arched ones, they fit so much better. Glad I went with the 11.  

They're not even selling for much. I saw like pairs for 200. That's not bad

Stuffed my size 9.5 with paper going on 2nd day in hopes Flynit would expand, still too snug. Desperately need a size 10, but refuse to feed resellers on eBay
What size were your L1 or L2s if you got a pair of those?

Last edited:
I personally look at the sole as an indicator. Though the upper material provides the cushion, the sole is the base. When I first bought the lunarlon shoes, I went TTS. From then on I‘ll cop my TTS for lunar mids. It‘s only when the upper material looks more constrictive like the FK2s do I size up 1/2. I don‘t believe in snug and WILL never compromise comfort because I wear my shoes. I don‘t wear them for IG. lol

There‘s good snug, and snug because you bought the wrong size. Snug to me means you didn‘t find the right size. Shoes should alwayd be about comfort, as with anything else. Sizing up 1/2 a size ain‘t gonna kill you and allows you to calibrate through the socks.

You‘ll know though. If you‘re gonna drop any money on anything, you best be damn sure it fits good.

Last edited:
you can always steam the FK to help mold around foot shape. these are a thin enough weave to mold the FK.

cherry picked the pair I like more and got the size I want.. 8) ordered (2) size 10 and (1) 9.5.. and a pair for the Mrs.. at first, I thought I was good with a 9.5. was a little snug but it was ok. decided to go with my normal size for Lunars, which is a size 10. my iD's are all size 10 as well. taking pics of the group to show slight variations of the pattern. :smile:

** all pairs accounted for so none FS.. :wink:

View media item 1405369
View media item 1405376
View media item 1405377

I will take that 9.5 if you decide to let it go man.

Hi all, first post!

When people say TTS do they mean TTS for Nike?

Just ordered these in 10.5 but wonder if I should have gone for a 10.

By way of comparison I have a 10 in Flyknit Racer which is a bit snug, 10.5 in lunar racers, 11 in free 3.0 and 10 in Air Max One (which I find run a bit big).

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom