Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Does anyone know if the tongue is stitched to the upper on these? I'm hoping it's not. L2s were a little too tight in the midfoot area because of it.
I'm almost positive they'll make em up to at least a 12 in women's. That's the size I'll be going after.

I'm gonna get the women's pair and likely snip out the 2 higher sets of flywire underneath the black upper.

Hopefully they nake an exception and produce some size 14s :frown: (one can hope)

Gonna grab my girl a pair for vday. Been talkin about em since pics surfaced.

Hopefully they nake an exception and produce some size 14s :frown: (one can hope)

Gonna grab my girl a pair for vday. Been talkin about em since pics surfaced.

I have 14s of the Pink Flash L1, you shouldn't have any issue finding one online.

Some of the latter release colors are just damb gorgeous if you guys can wait until Fall/Holiday. If the Lunar 2 had taken the Multi option that the 3 has used (there are actually full multis in the pipeline, nut just front halves) and executed properly instead of just the toebox it would've been a much, much more appealing model.

Last edited:
Really interested to see what the ID options will be for these. The volt pair is a must for right now. I'm totally moving away from signature athlete designs and focusing on flyknits and runners , I am sure I will have a few of these before it is said and done.

the wmns pair looks fantastic. I just hope they will be available at local stores for running shoes so I can try if they fit.

If you guys do not have narrow feet, the womens L3s won't look too flattering with people who have done it previously.  The shoe just looks fat.  But you can always return.  I would just be weary of that. 

If you guys do not have narrow feet, the womens L3s won't look too flattering with people who have done it previously.  The shoe just looks fat.  But you can always return.  I would just be weary of that. 
team fit feet ftw

I'm guessing that most of these have a posterior Black half too...
nerd.gif
Probably. Shame!

Back
Top Bottom