Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Taking pre-orders for both 002 and 004 color codes in mens and women's colors for those looking. My agility fam can rep.
Is this a Nordstrom employee connect? That's how others including myself copped the MC agility.

Last edited:
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a women's 11.5 in the women multicolor Nike exclusive. Already checked eBay and craigslist no luck.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a women's 11.5 in the women multicolor Nike exclusive. Already checked eBay and craigslist no luck.
Facebook groups.. Resell the only option at this point good luck

Last edited:
^^^^ thanks man I don't mind pay reasonable resell but I can't even find the sz I'm looking for.

I think dude on last page was asking if FTL and others are going to carry the GR releases of the FL3, or if all CW would be NDC exclusive... Not if they would be carrying the NDC exclusives. Anybody have an answer for that?

Any word if footlockers are gonna carry the new Lunar 3's? Or NDC exclusives?
I think dude on last page was asking if FTL and others are going to carry the GR releases of the FL3, or if all CW would be NDC exclusive... Not if they would be carrying the NDC exclusives. Anybody have an answer for that?
I don't know man, to me it looks like he was asking if FTL was gonna carry the NDC exclusives
laugh.gif

Lunar 3's will be everywhere and have already shown up at local running stores as indicated in this thread a few pages back.

Agreed, the fact that Nike is sending online returns of the MC straight to outlets (instead of hording them for an eventual restock) is a good indication that no restock is likely on these.

Those could be just a return to the actual outlet. That's the most likely reason it's there.

The L3 wolf grey are up on taobao. 

BUT the style code is 698181 - 005 instead of 698181 - 010 which shown on every website including nike.

But it did not look like it is fake though, since the availability still low and the price looked good.

Here's the real image

So i'm confused right now lolololol

Last edited:
Not sure, its only a few sties getting them. I checked with a Nike Running Store and they said they are not getting the MC.

I really like the blue pair too. Even more than the women's version. Will wait till they drop below retail though.

Back
Top Bottom