Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

70+ Pairs already on Ebay for sale.  SMDH.  People who actually WANT to wear the shoes and use them are out of luck when resellers just let them sit on ebay for months on end.  Booo.

:smh:

Hope those guys get eatten up by the Credit Card companies. I hear ya man, just move onto the next CW.

so confused.. I keep seeing different information on the preorder. Some are saying it over sold and there were none for the release today... Others are saying that it will be released on the 5... but that message above says "other colors," so it might be the regular color ways.

Last edited:
Let's hope the hype is done and we can get on to regular colors. The black/red and the black/white(grey?) are fire.

so confused.. I keep seeing varying information on the preorder. Some are saying it over sold and there were none for the release today... Others were saying that it will be released on the 5... but that message says other colors, so it might be the regular colorways.

Last edited:

so confused.. I keep seeing different information on the preorder. Some are saying it over sold and there were none for the release today... Others are saying that it will be released on the 5... but that message above says "other colors," so it might be the regular color ways.
Yeah, they mean other colors that will be general release will be on sale 3/5. If you look through the thread there are about half the CW's posted including that orange one people hate. However, there are some others that look promising. 

Anyone have any on feet pic of the Women's CW on a guy? 

Last edited:
wmns cw is really nice but mens aren't too shabby either. both are awesome cw. if I cannot get a wmns cw, that's fine since the wifey will rock 'em and I have enough mc's to rock for a while.. 8)

View media item 1398535
View media item 1398536

Nice pics, Marv! Man, I must admit these FL3 cws (especially the WMNs) make any previous Flyknit MCs forgettable. #kanyeshrug #flamesuiton

I'm really tempted to purchase the WMNs cw, but a side of me can't do since I've gotten practically all my Flyknit Lunars for no more than $50 :/

Last edited:
They do look good on foot! I can't wait for iD, as I really dislike the Reflective Swoosh and Black Topline on most of the cws... :/

They do look good on foot! I can't wait for iD, as I really dislike the Reflective Swoosh and Black Topline on most of the cws... :/
I think they made the swoosh reflective since it's the only reflective part on the shoe... Its a running shoe

These are nice.  Only gripe is the tongue loop should be down another lace.  I feel like when I tie and untie I will tear the loop.
blk/wht will most likely be instacopp as well. looks great bro. I agree with the tongue loop being too high. I think they got the tongue stitch right though as they have it stitched on the 2nd flyknit. I think this way, the tongue will not move much if any...

Back
Top Bottom