Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

If I were to guess from previous posts, they are all women's. I'm sure the men's will have a black cw as well.
Gonna be patient.  I think you are right.  Nike seems to stick with the base cool/warm colors for guys and girls.

I personally am a fan of the Eclipses & LunarGlides and they were all TTS for me..   I'm a very big fan of the lunarlon.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me the sizing for the womens lunar 3 shoe in mens? Do this run small or big? How many sizes should I add to get the mens equivalent for this shoe?

I wear a 7.5 in OG mesh roshes, although i'm not really sure what my TTS really is. My TTS size might be a 7 but I find it a bit too snug and sometimes gives me foot pains when I wear OG mesh roshes.

I also wear a size 7.5 in flyknit racers since they run small.

Can someone tell me what would be the correct size for me on the womens lunar 3?

Can anyone tell me the sizing for the womens lunar 3 shoe in mens? Do this run small or big? How many sizes should I add to get the mens equivalent for this shoe?

I wear a 7.5 in OG mesh roshes, although i'm not really sure what my TTS really is. My TTS size might be a 7 but I find it a bit too snug and sometimes gives me foot pains when I wear OG mesh roshes.

I also wear a size 7.5 in flyknit racers since they run small.

Can someone tell me what would be the correct size for me on the womens lunar 3?
If you think your TTS is a men's 7.5, then you would want a Women's 9.

Can someone explain Japanese vs. US sizes and Mens vs. Womens sizes?

I bought 4 pairs of the women's on Nike Japan in sizes 23.5, 24, 24.5, and 25.5. What do these equal in US women's sizes?

I also got a pair of men's on Nike Japan in size 26. These will most likely fit me because I wear a US8 and those all say 26.

What I am confused about is what my men's US8 size is in a Japanese women's size?

Also for my friend, she wears a size US7.5 women's in most sneakers and a US6 men's in Flyknit racers, what size should she fit in women's Japanese sizes?

Thanks.

Can someone explain Japanese vs. US sizes and Mens vs. Womens sizes?

I bought 4 pairs of the women's on Nike Japan in sizes 23.5, 24, 24.5, and 25.5. What do these equal in US women's sizes?

I also got a pair of men's on Nike Japan in size 26. These will most likely fit me because I wear a US8 and those all say 26.

What I am confused about is what my men's US8 size is in a Japanese women's size?

Also for my friend, she wears a size US7.5 women's in most sneakers and a US6 men's in Flyknit racers, what size should she fit in women's Japanese sizes?

Thanks.
http://www.nike.com/jp/ja_jp/sfg/mens-shoe-sizing-chart

After experiencing the boost I'm over flyknits. [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

To each their own, but you're comparing a type of sole to an upper...

I give Adi props for the boost tech, but I love lunar.

Last edited:

I'm actually comparing the comfort level. Boosts > flyknit lunar. And I do own multiple pairs of FL1's and a pair of FL2 which i still wear to work occasionally. Not trolling, just stating my opinion.

Last edited:
Wife's pair that I got the delayed email on just shipped next day air and should be arriving today. Makes no sense. How NDC messed this up this bad is beyond me. Either they were sold out or not. How do you send someone an email stating they will not ship and potentially not be in stock and then ship them over night less than 24 hours later?

I'm actually comparing the comfort level. Boosts > flyknit lunar. And I do own multiple pairs of FL1's and a pair of FL2 which i still wear to work occasionally. Not trolling, just stating my opinion.
I agree with the comfort level. The lunar bottoms out too fast for me. My Kobe and FL1 bottomed out fast. I haven't put enough miles on the boost yet but it is more comfortable.

As for design of the upper, I still like FK

Adidas launched a few primeknit x boost kicks under the adidas consortium label. One pair even has reflective yarns! So comfy best of both worlds

hook it up
nerd.gif
No problem, but if you paid UK retail + Shipping + Customs they would work out ridiculously expensive.

Back
Top Bottom