Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Whoever still needs these and there local FTL or FTA is sold out, see if they will stock locate a pair for you. When you go there you will need the sku for the shoes, the FTL sku is 41-00788-0-04 give them that number and see if they would let you order them from another store, again that is the FTL sku.

edit: My LI people I'm pretty sure extra butter and sneaker bistro still have pairs, not sure on sizes though
i was at roosevelt field last night....those egg's are sitting in foolocker and FA. 

Ninjahood is right btw they def used wayyyyyy let liquid on the 2010 than on the 2009.  You could barely see the grooves on the front of the shoe. 

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

I posted a comment w the TSG video comparing the 2 pairs... what happened to the post?? -_-
not sure, but i have noticed that every time a vid gets posted in nike retro it usually gets deleted.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Received my tracking info from NDC. Free ground shipping apparently arrives in 2days. I wonder how fast 2-day would get here.
still pending order for mines......

Originally Posted by chochocho

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Received my tracking info from NDC. Free ground shipping apparently arrives in 2days. I wonder how fast 2-day would get here.
still pending order for mines......
i'm too impatient, better not of cancelled my order

I think NDC cancelled my pending order because I checked my bank statement not looking good....

Originally Posted by iHust1e

i was at roosevelt field last night....those egg's are sitting in foolocker and FA. 

Ninjahood is right btw they def used wayyyyyy let liquid on the 2010 than on the 2009.  You could barely see the grooves on the front of the shoe. 
Whats good iHust1e, I figured they would still be over there mall is big as hell lol. I'ma grab them on a discount only.

You over in Harlem for the red foams though
nerd.gif

^^^ yeah i just preordered my pair....but it sucks because they dont know when they are going to ship it out yet lol

Why nike just go to any footlocker and have them look them up and you no forsure when your getting the

Why r ppl pre ordering when u can go to any Footlocker and they will ship from another location?? Footlockers all around r still in stock with both Coppers and Eggplants.. some ppl doing way to much to secure their pair!

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

^me too

I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in there last night and I saw them on display...went back in there today, and I was lucky they still had my size left...like Ice Cube says "today was a good day" 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by juice0495373

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

^^^ why was it 185??

I had a coupon from NBA 2k10, 15 dollars of 75 or more...luckily they qualified

I have nba 2k10 too, where is the coupon located?

If u bought it brand new, it should have been in the booklet inside.

Back
Top Bottom