Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Now I feel dumb paying an arm and a leg for them first go round. 
devil.gif

^ I never understood how people could feel this way without any knowledge of what the future might bring. If they didn't re-release you would be satisfied with your purchase.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

^ I never understood how people could feel this way without any knowledge of what the future might bring. If they didn't re-release you would be satisfied with your purchase.
i think he means in retrospect

Anyone know what the resell value will be on these? Can't cop in march so I don't wanna be raped when I do cop

So are these gonna be as limited as the '09 release? Cuz no store in BR got them and I don't wanna have to drop $300+shipping ordering them online somewhere. Anyone know anywhere cheaper?

Hmm, Anyone think the quality on these will not be as great as normal foams since the tag of these versions say "Made in China"?...And we all know all Foam 1s were made from Taiwan, which are of very good quality.

yeah its a big downgrade that they're Made in China Y3, it supposes to be Made in Taiwan PC8. And the outsole with a blue tint too

Originally Posted by PN23

Hmm, Anyone think the quality on these will not be as great as normal foams since the tag of these versions say "Made in China"?...And we all know all Foam 1s were made from Taiwan, which are of very good quality.
interesting observation sir.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

true

Most likely will cop these even though i have the previously released Eggplants..

So glad these are dropping again, almost paid resellers price since I missed out last year. Still coppin the coppers too.

getting the coppers and gettin these too & probably keep them on ice til my 09 pair is all beat up
tongue.gif

Damn I might have to pass on these again with the Chicago Xs supposedly releasing in march. I can deal with one pair of eps but I have to get 2 Xs. I guess im never gonna get eggplants, maybe it's not meant to be. More for y'all.

Back
Top Bottom