Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

FTA @University Mall in tampa will have 40 pairs handing out tickets at 6 am. Rush @University will have pairs 3/13 and at 250.00. Just some quick info for those still trying to cop!

Well Quality is on point from what I see. They look great.
pimp.gif

I tried but I can't write anything. I'm using the opera mini browser. I would just say it straight up but I don't want to get anybody in trouble.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

If your hitting my inbox, I'm sorry but I can't reply because I'm on my BB. And I'm at work.

And when did quality of foams come into question? These shoes are great never had any problem with them. Maybe a little glue here and there but C'mon don't be a sissy!

I paid retail nothing more. Even tho I would have.
hah... guess im getting no reply lmao
but quality is being questioned based off the the groove consistency and the foam thickness consistency.

foam quality IS now in question with what i've seen as far as these eggs. pretty sure it has to do with them now being made in china.

just picked up two pairs, they are my first foamposites but surely not the last
happy.gif

2e4axlj.jpg

zxky6d.jpg

the sole is :hot tinted blue

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

FTA @University Mall in tampa will have 40 pairs handing out tickets at 6 am. Rush @University will have pairs 3/13 and at 250.00. Just some quick info for those still trying to cop!

it was hard enough to cop the coppers las time
for me good looks on blowin up the spot homie!
$#*$ man i hate these new people to niketalk man
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
FTA@University Mall isn't exactly a secret spot in Tampa...everyone I asked seemed to tell me that FTA is the only spot that gets anything worthy 
roll.gif

passing on 2010 eggplant's because I'm good with my 2009 eggplant's. And going to get the royal foam's

@sneakerjunkie I thougt the point of niketalk was to help fellow members out? Stop being selfish there only shoes bro

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

mad.gif
indifferent.gif

i noe rite
indifferent.gif

too bad the DMV has foams stacked on deck

Back
Top Bottom