Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

so because I try to release some info on these shoes to help ALL niketalk members at a Mall that really isn't a secret, I get bashed for it? Makes no sense to me @sneakerjunkie. Thanks for your support @dgoins1 that's what I thought I was doing...helpin out!

dudes in here =
laugh.gif

really thinking the soles are making much of a difference

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

it was hard enough to cop the coppers las time
for me good looks on blowin up the spot homie!
$#*$ man i hate these new people to niketalk man
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
son, u are the biggest newb on this site.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at u

step ur connections up, son

smh.gif
using the "n word" in ur sig

*reported*

just to ban u

Passin on these all together. If so many foams weren't droppin I'd cop. If they bluck up the pearls I'll pay alittle extra an cop these. Of all the foams that supposed to drop these would be last on my list. Good luck fellas.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

@sneakerjunkie I thougt the point of niketalk was to help fellow members out? Stop being selfish there only shoes bro
I am going to agree with my dude on this one...Man i encourage people to blow up spots, it allows the right people to get their pairs...Plus you meet some pretty good people in the process. Its not always about copping to be the freshest on the block, its all about the chase and the fun that goes along with it....Gosh i miss the pre-hype days

Y'all barely noticing at sneakerjunkie sig he's been having that sig for the longest..get off his nut$ bel air...

Pics Looking Nice Yall...
pimp.gif

Trying To Lock Up This Pair In the Chi.... But I Got so much going on with mid-terms and having to drive in from Iowa to Chicago this week that if I don't cop I wont stress it..

Ty- How yall handling this release? What Time You Guys Going To Open Up Shop? Appreciate It

Back
Top Bottom