Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

So a few of the Sheihk in Houston should have a size run of these...some of the locations you might not normally expect...question though....Why does everyone rumor that Sheiks sells fakes when they clearly don't....Is there a story behind this? I tried to search for some truth behind this but nothing to show for it. I think that people were just pissed at the customer service....What do you all think NT?

i just copped my first pair at Sportslane on Steinway off of Broadway ... last 10.5 they had ... 
mad.gif
 ... i'm not waking up early for a second pair ... if they have it they have it ... if not then F it ... $210 ... i wasn't gonna hassle for $10 over retail 

VIM on the low gets EVERYTHING. i remember the one on fordham had dark army's for $249.99 like a week after "hoh only dropped 82 pairs"

If I remember correctly, Vim sold the purps last yr for 250 2nd time around...when they got there 1st shipment, they were $200...but out the gate $250?
smh.gif
damn...and this camping ***# is corny, out of control...

thats crazy kingfoam, they had the dark army joints, i really dont even walk in there for shoes never.. back in the day it was the spot for everything, the best jean and sneaker store in america..lol.. im gonna try and make a friend in there to see whats good.. 250 aint that bad at all, hopefully its straight no tax..

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

For all the comparison talk.

http://theshoegame.com/ar...posite-2009-vs-2010.html

pimp.gif

on another note. stopped in philly to grab a few cheesesteaks from jims on south st.
smokin.gif
on the way to AC. did a little shopping. stopped at a spot called "city blue" or something. they had coppers, '10 eggs and ms6 among other things all for $250. i happened to be rocking coppers. i kindly gave the
indifferent.gif
and got back to my didibop like
2eogmkm.jpg

we don't pay above retail at any official brick & mortar in baltimore.
smh.gif

*EDIT*

almost forgot, those who copped '10 eggs from me ur pairs will be officially copped tomorrow and shipped out on monday.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i just copped my first pair at Sportslane on Steinway off of Broadway ... last 10.5 they had ... 
mad.gif
 ... i'm not waking up early for a second pair ... if they have it they have it ... if not then F it ... $210 ... i wasn't gonna hassle for $10 over retail 

I need to check that place out sometime.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

From the DMV area, but have to work a 16-hour shift tomorrow.

Should I be okay for a size 13 come Sunday?

You should be straight...I going to go either DTRL or Shoe City tommorrow in PG

damn. countdown at footlocker in 3 hrs and 47mins. $199 for these joints. so they're hiking up to almost re-seller prices.

Originally Posted by east99

damn. countdown at footlocker in 3 hrs and 47mins. $199 for these joints. so they're hiking up to almost re-seller prices.

retail is 200, though

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

So a few of the Sheihk in Houston should have a size run of these...some of the locations you might not normally expect...question though....Why does everyone rumor that Sheiks sells fakes when they clearly don't....Is there a story behind this? I tried to search for some truth behind this but nothing to show for it. I think that people were just pissed at the customer service....What do you all think NT?

i remember back in the day one in SoCal did sell fakes
tired.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

CharmCityKid, how are jim's steaks compared to pat's? never tried jim's before.

In my opinion, Jim's is better than Geno's and Pat's. And I am not even from Philly. I did the taste test last summer after UFC 101. And after 3 cheesesteaks Jim's is my favorite.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

What locations are you talking about?

damn im startin to not want to cop these shoes. alredy have the 09 and need to pay bills. also want those kobe inlines tonight..

Back
Top Bottom