Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I got mine this morning no problem there wasnt even a line at dtlr in wheaton maryland. Anyway I like the color of the sole but the grooves seem off. They aren't as deep and they are a little bit higher in the back of the shoe so it makes them look a little funny. oh well I got one to wear and one to stare.lol

i got mine at greenspoint in houston. 10 people in line . opened at 8am. foams will always be easy cop here. if they arent wack fusions or cheap js no point in waiting in line

i dont really like these joints that much, cause they lack the shine of the 09's. however, i might still cop just because.

laugh.gif

Went to Footaction in the Mall of America this morning and they ran out of my size. So, went to Footlocker and it was an easy pickup. Guess no one did their research. Alot of heads there, but they were picking up the Fusions.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by theekinqq

if they arent wack fusions or cheap js no point in waiting in line
So you would wait in line for wack fusions and cheap jordans?

No, im saying that its nice to not have to wait in line for a quality shoes. in the area i live people only buy fusions and jordans

Just came back from GSP in NJ. It seems like they are all gone now. I picked up my pair from FTL at 7am there. But it does seem like coppers are still available there though.

Copped my 9.5 with not too much of an issue. the funny thing is that apparently here in Jacksonville, the Fusion 8's are jus as popular as the Eggplants and I believe the mall opened early for them and not these foams.
laugh.gif

I just compared my 09s to these 2010s I bought today. Whats up that this shiny armor-all looking sole and dulled out purple? Plus, the indentations on the Foam are shallow, not deep at all. Thee are being returned!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by Hugo

just got back from the midnight release in hohmd. long line..
27x022f.jpg

$212
2hcevmf.jpg

eek.gif
 @ the line..

looks like jordans best days are behind em.....people have moved on.
U kidding right?  Jordan can drop any douche color XI and it will sell out instantly.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

I just compared my 09s to these 2010s I bought today. Whats up that this shiny armor-all looking sole and dulled out purple? Plus, the indentations on the Foam are shallow, not deep at all. Thee are being returned!

You couldn't open the box and look at them while in the store before buying?

Originally Posted by PO2345

How was the release in Houston? I know there are some stories.
laugh.gif

PO
Well HOH Northline pulled a stunt saying last night they was gonna open up at 8 but come to find out they opened at 7....

the manager (who arrived like 30 min before 8 ) and whoever opened the store was going back and forth on why the store opened up an hour earlier than expected.

ended up not getting my pair...called HOH Galleria...told dude to hold my sz 13 (last sz 13 btw) cause i was on my way...got there, and picked it up.

satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom