Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

These sneakers start out as a liquid REMEMBER, so da fact that they lighter/have shallow grooves

Means NIKE is using LESS foamposite material......I pay 200 dollars because I KNEW in da past that

I was ALWAYS getting my money's worth.....people that don't undertand are da new school noobs

That just getting into these sneakers, and never minded JB raping their retros....nah we don't rock like that

With foamposites.
preach!

people need to stop complaining about the "quality" of these shoes. In no way are these poor/ bad quality. True there may be some huge noticiable differences from the 09's, but these are still good quality, durable shoes. People wanted the exact same thing as the 09's but they dont realize that they are two completely different releases that have nothing to do with each other. It's just the way Nike chose to change the shoe. The only people who even notice the dulled purple color are people who owned the 09's(including myself, but i still like the shoe). I bet if the 09's never release then none of yall would be complaining about a damn thing.  

gotta say... Ninjahood is on point with his arguments, never a good thing when you are paying $200 for LESS...

im glad i got my 2009 pair, i didn't realize that the quality on these was so dull until someone actually brought it up to me. glad i took a pass on these

Originally Posted by 716kix

people need to stop complaining about the "quality" of these shoes. In no way are these poor/ bad quality. True there may be some huge noticiable differences from the 09's, but these are still good quality, durable shoes. People wanted the exact same thing as the 09's but they dont realize that they are two completely different releases that have nothing to do with each other. It's just the way Nike chose to change the shoe. The only people who even notice the dulled purple color are people who owned the 09's(including myself, but i still like the shoe). I bet if the 09's never release then none of yall would be complaining about a damn thing.  
+1.
Good Lord with the "shallower indents = less quality = ripoff to buyers" arguments. 

And just because someone doesn't care about the DEGREE OF INDENTATION ON A SHOE (like myself) doesn't automatically make them "noobs to the shoe game" and "unable to understand" -- I've been in the game for years, I'm just not going to write a terrific shoe off because it's foam indentation is 1/10th of a centimeter different than last year's release of the shoe.

Talk about beating a dead horse...
tired.gif

I see everyones points but i am just curious are the coppers indentations different from the 10 eggplants? because if they were made in the same factory within a month or 2 of each other they should be the same right? Also has anyone considered the fact that the paint being more of a dull color could effect how the indentions look in pictures. When i checked my friends pair out yesterday the indentations did not seem that shallow from what i could see. The foam seemed just as thick as other foams. I really would like to see someone bust a scale out and weigh them because to me they seemed just as sturdy as my 09 eggplants and my coppers. Once again this was just from what i could see for the few seconds i was checking them out. I just think somethings strange because the shape of the shoe doesen't seem to be any different, so why would they decide to suddenly start using less foam material now when last months release was fine

I copped because I missed out last year I love foamposites in general and the diffreneces aren't that great the only thing I wonder about is if the metallic red foams ( if it's even true) come out will they be a rerun of the 09 space jams and there terrible quality.

^ i agree, too many 09 eggplant owners madd about nike re releasing a shoe they were saving deadstock for a year lol

Originally Posted by dgoins1

If you don't like it don't comment/buy it period
u just dont get it... people are being ignorant to the facts trying to say dudes that copped in 09 are salty like they got a new gem or something.
but then again, seems like the foams are a new hype beast shoe

good point does it really make a difference they are just shoes I've sat a read all of the comments and complainants of people and I see both sides but my God it not that serious, people aren't going to stop and inspect your shoes and point out that you have the 09 or 10 versions
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

These sneakers start out as a liquid REMEMBER, so da fact that they lighter/have shallow grooves

Means NIKE is using LESS foamposite material......I pay 200 dollars because I KNEW in da past that

I was ALWAYS getting my money's worth.....people that don't undertand are da new school noobs

That just getting into these sneakers, and never minded JB raping their retros....nah we don't rock like that

With foamposites.
X2 
$200 Foamposite One should look like this 

$75.99 Foamposite One is this crap

Im sorry some of you payed $200 for these expecting the 09 eggplants but please dont settle and be cool with this crap nike produced this is not JB THIS IS PENNY HARDAWAY  FOAMPOSITE ONE!!

The 09's are better, but the 10's are still
a dam good shoe.

Seems like people takin it personal
when somebody says the 09's are better.

That shouldn't be the case.

laugh.gif
Ya'll should've seen this !$$% coming realtalk..

all this crying and complaining is @@*!%@# futile...

Blame this "new interest" in foams..

all these vagabond and refugee *** !#++*% from SB and JB jumped on the band wagon...

Nike got tired of seeing dude double and triple profits..

!$$% was bound to happen..

Oh well I'll still be coppin..

I got my 09's so I'm good

If I see a pair of '10's I may lay them away

Originally Posted by bigj505

u just dont get it... people are being ignorant to the facts trying to say dudes that copped in 09 are salty like they got a new gem or something.
but then again, seems like the foams are a new hype beast shoe

Do you think that foams are the new hypebeast shoe because JB and SB and other shoes that people get worked up about have fallen off so bad?  I think that's part of it. 

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

2010 owners need not to get personal about us panning this release.....foamposite fans have

ALWAYS been hardcore rabid fans....we know da product we invest in, and a lot of foamposite

Fans aren't even sneaker fans...they just like da fact that these shoes are built like tanks, aren't

On every douchebagg thinking they fresh, da fanfare was something authentic.....so if we see

That they're made cheaper this time around we don't want this to be a trend. Da only time it happened

Was when da flightposites retroed, & when nike dropped da silver foam pros twice and da second release

Looked cheaper........

I was one of the few first who said the 10's are nothing compared to 09's and people were saying why and then i explained and now mostly everybody saying this now if you didnt get the 09's from last year and dont want to spend over retail then get the 10's i would but dont get it twisted they might look the same but if you really know what you are looking for you can see the differences and also for the people getting mad about all these restocks and that nike is over flooding the market sounds like your mad that you cant make profit like you used to what happen to buying kicks because you want them not making a job of reselling peoples priortys about shoes are mixed up o well about time people who really want the shoes dont have to pay resellers price
smokin.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom